Home

Talked to a good EA Rep (HH discussion)

This is a discussion on Talked to a good EA Rep (HH discussion) within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Talked to a good EA Rep (HH discussion)

Talked to a really good ea rep. Guy was real helpful - was a Madden player so I'm sure that helped.

I discussed a lot of the issues that everybody has called about. He was well aware of the faceless cards, not being able to add games to the new fantasy guys and the MVP Blalock. Said he hadn't heard from an NCAA member in 2-3 months and in the last week he's talked to about 30 guys.

He credited me for a 100k for the faceless cards and said a resolution was the way. He didn't know what it was but said guys were scheduled to work on it soon. Said that they were not supposed to just put cards into accounts and I didn't push that issue.

Finally, talked to him about the HH's that are no longer in packs (Ware, Ward, Howard, George, Walker, Leinart, Ingram, Palmer, Allen, Puckett, Crimson Tide collectible, FSU collectible, Stanford collectible, Houston collectible and Notre Dame collectible). After a pretty long explanation - he understood the issue (that they are no longer available and available on the auction house). He said they were not aware of this (didn't see why they would have pulled them from packs since they others were still in and they weren't numbered) and would pass it along to his supervisor and the developers.

So, I encourage everybody to call (quickest 100k you'll ever make). But when you do, drop a line about these HH's. Hopefully you'll get as good of a rep as I did. It's clear "our voice" is having an impact so keep it coming.

Thanks for the long read.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 11:24 AM   #2
MVP

TheVinylHippo's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Talked to a good EA Rep (HH discussion)

How do I go about calling them?
Old 04-05-2014, 12:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinylHippo
How do I go about calling them?
Go to help.ea.com, click help with game, pick ncaa, scroll down and click contact us. Then, a chat with advisor and call me box will be there. If the call me box isn't there, try again a bit later, as it disappears if the call log is full
Old 04-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #4
Pro

I love that we are making them aware now. I just wish we would see some results soon, we can only hope. Also someone should ask if there is new content coming in.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:26 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
I love that we are making them aware now. I just wish we would see some results soon, we can only hope. Also someone should ask if there is new content coming in.

I did she said probably so, she just didn't know when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2014, 12:45 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedyisdead
The issue with new content is how can you make cards that are appealing? These new MVP cards are too good, and unless they just make cards of different players with similar ratings, idk what else they could add.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickness_Revolt
I did she said probably so, she just didn't know when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alrighty, I am already prepping now since this came from such a honest, reliable, and well reputed source. Thanks hoss.

She told me what exactly the content will be and I''ll let you know at a discounted price. PM me for details. Don't tell anyone else though.

Last edited by NCStateHokie; 04-05-2014 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateHokie
Alrighty, I am already prepping now since this came from such a honest, reliable, and well reputed source. Thanks hoss.

She told me what exactly the content will be and I''ll let you know at a discounted price. PM me for details. Don't tell anyone else though.
Pretty sure the next reward card will be a 100 overall Kyle Orton with a +1000 speed boast.

The card can be used in NCAA, Madden and Call of Duty.

It will also make you a cup of coffee in the morning and handle all of your dry cleaning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »