Im sure they will keep updating it, also the second day
Old 07-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Real Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I play ultimate for fun, not realism. I like it because if you finish a game with unrealistic stats it doesn't matter. You don't have to mess with sliders. You just play games and have fun building your team. Probably the most stress free, fun mode in the game (if you know what you're doing). That being said I could really not give a damn what equipment the players are wearing. If you are looking for a realistic football game with real players then im not sure why you are looking for it in NCAA Football Ultimate Team, an advertised arcade style fantasy card game. You said it yourself, Madden updates equipment regularly and its more accurate, so maybe you should try that instead of trying to make NCAA Ultimate Team into something its not.

What's the point of an Ultimate Team when the models on the field don't come close to resembling the players you've chosen?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #11
Rookie

penguinsniper811's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw
What's the point of an Ultimate Team when the models on the field don't come close to resembling the players you've chosen?

To have fun and build a team based around the players the grew up loving to watch...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 02:50 AM   #12
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinsniper811
To have fun and build a team based around the players the grew up loving to watch...
And yet when you go to use them the only thing that resembles that players you loved watching is the name and nothing else.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #13
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw
And yet when you go to use them the only thing that resembles that players you loved watching is the name and nothing else.

While I'm happy it doesn't bother everyone, point is it bothers many players/users. In my case it bugs me enough, I won't play NFUT. I happen to be a very visual person with a sense of detail. After playing Madden with so many excellent models, no way I could start playing with a Tennessee Peyton Manning that looks nothing like him and is geared up horribly wrong. Not at this stage of video game evolution.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #14
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

OVR: 0

These last two comments sum up my point. If you're going to go through the trouble to include REAL players, make them look like the REAL player. Each card has the guy's picture on it for God's sake. Would it have really taken any longer to look at that picture and select the player's gear accordingly instead of just dressing him up like a clown?
Old 07-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 7

Boom goes the dynamite. Might as well just have little X's and O's with names under them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »