Home

Buying bundle packs worth my money?

This is a discussion on Buying bundle packs worth my money? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Buying bundle packs worth my money?

Okay I have a 94 overall team and have spent about 40 bucks on 2 15 bundles and got some pretty awesome pulls...now heres the thing madden 25s coming out and I know im gonna spend money on that ultimate team. I want to spend 50 bucks on one last hurrah get some great cards. Ill use the good cards for my team or sell idk yet but I want to make some coin just so wheni have madden and good cards come out for ncaa I can go back and buy...but the question is should I do it would it be worth my time? Or money?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Buying bundle packs worth my money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTCU___Ph3nom21Xx
Okay I have a 94 overall team and have spent about 40 bucks on 2 15 bundles and got some pretty awesome pulls...now heres the thing madden 25s coming out and I know im gonna spend money on that ultimate team. I want to spend 50 bucks on one last hurrah get some great cards. Ill use the good cards for my team or sell idk yet but I want to make some coin just so wheni have madden and good cards come out for ncaa I can go back and buy...but the question is should I do it would it be worth my time? Or money?
I'll sell you 10 of my red elite players for 1600 msp. That'll beef your roster. Better than buying packs sometimes. Last time I bought packs all I got was elite braylon Edwards lol. Add me on xbox if interested. vXR ViCTory
Old 08-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #3
Rookie

Everyone has different opinions on this so hard to get an answer..I say if u have the money and want to than do it..no guarantee you'll get good cards but that's the risk of pulling, that's what makes it fun..just make sure you have points for when madden drops

Follow me on Twitter for up to date info
https://twitter.com/AP3XSonnyDeez
Old 08-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasc649
I'll sell you 10 of my red elite players for 1600 msp. That'll beef your roster. Better than buying packs sometimes. Last time I bought packs all I got was elite braylon Edwards lol. Add me on xbox if interested. vXR ViCTory
What are these 10 elite? I already got elite dmc and I got that feom my absolute very first pack lol
Old 08-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTCU___Ph3nom21Xx
What are these 10 elite? I already got elite dmc and I got that feom my absolute very first pack lol
Add me and I'll tell you. On my phone and don't want to type them all out lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasc649
Add me and I'll tell you. On my phone and don't want to type them all out lol
Ill do more pack opening on wednesday ill add you tommorow when im online we will figure out details

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »