Home

Game of the Week

This is a discussion on Game of the Week within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 2
Game of the Week

Why do they keep having bad games of the week? The player choices have been awful lately. 96 WR's who aren't big names other than Bryant? No thank you. The only decent GOTW cards have been Claiborne, Sherman, Winfield, and Warrick. I guess Fairley and Dion Jordan were decent choices, but their teams lost. And also, this week, The Oklahoma challenge has OSU jerseys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Game of the Week

Who are the guys this week? And the wrong jerseys, really?
Old 12-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
Rookie

can anybody post the vick LL card stats? im at work and curious. im assuming he's probably a 98 ovr
Old 12-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Vick is a 99 overall - pretty insane stats. Don't have them in front of me. George is a 99 overall too. Blackman is a 98. Hopefully George and Vick are LE cards.

GOTW cards piss me off too. The leader collection totally ignores OL's, DT's and TE's. So you would think EA would release them in the game of the week challenges. Of course not - more 96 overall WR's or RB's that we don't need or want.

I'd love to have another 96/97 DT. So a Kevin Williams/Gerald McCoy GOTW would have been awesome. Or another 96 LT. Give us a Trent Williams/Russell Okung GOTW card
Old 12-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks0124
Vick is a 99 overall - pretty insane stats. Don't have them in front of me. George is a 99 overall too. Blackman is a 98. Hopefully George and Vick are LE cards.

GOTW cards piss me off too. The leader collection totally ignores OL's, DT's and TE's. So you would think EA would release them in the game of the week challenges. Of course not - more 96 overall WR's or RB's that we don't need or want.

I'd love to have another 96/97 DT. So a Kevin Williams/Gerald McCoy GOTW would have been awesome. Or another 96 LT. Give us a Trent Williams/Russell Okung GOTW card
im looking forward to george i havent done the challenges yet though anxious to see his stats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Vick has 98 speed, and 88 THA so he will be a desirable card. George is also a 99, and has 98 trucking, although his other ratings aren't quite as good as Campbell.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Vick has 98 speed, and 88 THA so he will be a desirable card. George is also a 99, and has 98 trucking, although his other ratings aren't quite as good as Campbell.
what is his speed?
Old 12-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
Rookie

Ok so vick, george, and blackmon. Who are the other two guys?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »