Home

99 Barry Sanders 1/100 PS3

This is a discussion on 99 Barry Sanders 1/100 PS3 within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2014, 06:26 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 99 Barry Sanders 1/100 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Are there any up now? Curious on how quickly these guys are coming out of packs
on ps3

two up; cheapest is 350k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 07:12 PM   #26
Rookie

UMkris's Arena

Can't believe they are going so cheep. +3 speed is a crazy advantage!! The price will go back up once they are all out if packs.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:29 PM   #27
Rookie

Aren't you one of the guys who doesn't believe in the boosts?? You've said that numerous times before
Old 01-11-2014, 09:24 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamurphy3
Aren't you one of the guys who doesn't believe in the boosts?? You've said that numerous times before
I one of the those guys who doesn't believe in the boasts.

Really - two of us need to get together and run some experiments. I'd be willing to do it as one of the guys - I can take the loss too. I don't have the new Leader Barry yet but probably will after this weekend. I have the Cover Woodson and new Leader Deion. Idea would be to put all three at WR - then run a screen with a guy like Bettis. Get him in the open field and see if he can out-run a Leader Kuechly or TC Brooks.

As for the card - it's not as good as I was hoping. 97 speed was two notches lower than I wanted and his truck rating was awful. I wasn't expecting 90+ but thought we'd at least get mid-80's. He ran through some people on the college level.

Honestly, I surprised it is selling for as much as it is.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #29
Rookie

id love to think that the boosts work but honestly they probably dont. ive played a ton of UT and i just dont see it. even guys like epic bo, LL vick, LL spiller get caught by guys that have much worse speed stats. im talking in the open field too.

one of the main problems with UT is that there are so many high ovr cards. it narrows the gap between players and it shows. the only time you really see a clear difference is when your 98 ovr team plays a starter team
Old 01-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslv
id love to think that the boosts work but honestly they probably dont. ive played a ton of UT and i just dont see it. even guys like epic bo, LL vick, LL spiller get caught by guys that have much worse speed stats. im talking in the open field too.

one of the main problems with UT is that there are so many high ovr cards. it narrows the gap between players and it shows. the only time you really see a clear difference is when your 98 ovr team plays a starter team
I think some of that is the turbo button draining the guys stamina.

You do get some weird sliders in the games though.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:26 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslv

I agree with this. A lot are unnoticeable (juke, trucking, spectacular catch, hit power, AWR, etc. +3 speed should be noticeable. I don't know if my 99 Crabtree plays like it has 98 speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »