Home

Anyone want to guess the TC collection this week??

This is a discussion on Anyone want to guess the TC collection this week?? within the NCAA Football Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 08:38 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone want to guess the TC collection this week??

What is the story about why we can't get some of these players? You guys seem to have specific info, so what is it?
Old 02-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #18
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelT
What is the story about why we can't get some of these players? You guys seem to have specific info, so what is it?
I'm pretty sure EA has to get these retired guys' OK to use their likenesses and name in the game. I'm sure EA has tried to get at least one of the names that are thrown around week after week in the game, it's just that EA can't get their OK for some reason. Not enough $$ I presume?? Cheap EA, as usual.

Also, it could be that when the NFLPA allowed EA to start NFUT and use NFL players, there was a set # of players they could put in the game. Maybe they've reached their quota??
Old 02-13-2014, 09:18 PM   #19
Rookie

Colorado would be cool. Lots of options there... Kordell stewart and michael westbrook, and salaam. And eric bienemy.

My guess is west virginia. Noel devine or slaton.
Or maybe a 94 bulger? Ugh.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #20
Rookie

Soonermagic69's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand ur ground
Colorado would be cool. Lots of options there... Kordell stewart and michael westbrook, and salaam. And eric bienemy.

My guess is west virginia. Noel devine or slaton.
Or maybe a 94 bulger? Ugh.
Forgot about kordell Stewart, that be a tie for which one I'd rather see along with salaam, his arm strength would have to be 99 that Hail Mary was the best in my mind
Old 02-13-2014, 11:24 PM   #21
Rookie

I'll go ahead and call it cause I know how ea works. Since the wisconsin fantasy players are great, they are gonna screw us on the TC. And what better way than to give us a georgia collection with a 98 stafford. They know we've been waiting on georgia and hoarding their cards, why not make them worthless? Just saying, you heard it here first! Lol

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 12:23 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks
I'll go ahead and call it cause I know how ea works. Since the wisconsin fantasy players are great, they are gonna screw us on the TC. And what better way than to give us a georgia collection with a 98 stafford. They know we've been waiting on georgia and hoarding their cards, why not make them worthless? Just saying, you heard it here first! Lol

Always the optimist!
Old 02-14-2014, 01:22 AM   #23
Rookie

I've just been burned by ea one too many times! Here's to them proving me wrong! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2014, 01:32 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockparks

No way...it will be a 98 David Greene. AND maybe they'll do another 2 card one and throw in a Blair Walsh with Greene...just to make sure they kick BOTH of our nuts...

Seriously though,it would be such a shame if the Georgia Collection gives us anyone besides: AJ, Champ, Geno, or Herschel. MAYBE Fran Tarkenton, if they can swing it

REALLY, it should be a 99 Herschel. And they need to take each of CV Ricky's attributes and add 1. They wronged him so bad with his Heisman card...can't remember what his speed was but whoever was tasked with developing him must not have watched any of his highlights lol...I saw the "SEC Storied" on him, and he was not human. AFTER he would pancake 2 or 3 LBs trying to tackle him he'd break around the edge and the DBs chasing him looked like they were on treadmills lol. They even pointed out that in most of his long runs, if there was a guy 1-2 yds behind him chasing, by the time he scored the TD, that guy wouldn't even be in the camera frame...so to make him a "slow power back" who is significantly slower than Ricky in the game is just ridiculous...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Ultimate Team »