Home

This is a pleed for this one more time..please respond Ea

This is a discussion on This is a pleed for this one more time..please respond Ea within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is a pleed for this one more time..please respond Ea

I'll make this as short and sweat as possible... for years, so many years now (like 6 or 7).. I been dyin for Ea to listen to a suggestion I had.. now this would be for both die hard all around football fans, from any playing level * High School, College, Pros.

I've always thought it would be a sweat idea for you guys to implement a new addition to the college(& Pro) levels... it would take me forever to put into words exactly what I had been askin' for, so I'll make it short... here goes.

In NCAA Football, hopefully the next installment... now there used to be a game called Super Playaction Football, where you could choose to play as a Pro team, College Team, and High School team. I so much wish that there could be a way your team could put together a package disc deal - in NCAA '11 or up, where you would get the new game, but a second disc containing just a little High School Football game as well (possibly with previous college graphics and gameplay).. where maybe you could choose from say between 10-15 teams from each State. They'de have default team names and colors, though if you knew enough you could change those to reflect either the all the top teams in your state or even the country. The game would reflect some of the real life powerhouses in High School Football if possible.. have manufactured names, like the names that come into play when your recruiting your players in NCAA Football, though again... if you knew enough, you could change the names of course. Could potentially be especially fun if your still in high school and your on your team, you could quickly type in real names.

You would have all the awards, or as many as possibly *real names or not, of award winners... Mr. PA, whatever... and stat updates for your district, state and country as well as poll, to go for it all. Then when all was said and done, you could take these players you would now be farmiliar with and export them into your other disc (which would obviously be NCAA Football). Take those guys, if say your Penn State, recruit the players you know well... or not so well * maybe even from your own high school!

Take those guys and the rest through your College Football, and sit back and remember the guys from high school who were standouts from HighSchool and draft them into your Madden Football game. I've wanted to be able to do this for so long, it's been such a big thing for me to hope to be able to do one day. Please EA, make the day come.

I know it sounds a bit far fetched and a whole lot of players don't care much for High School Football, though I know there are many people out there that enjoy the recruiting process and knowing the way you guys come up with ways in that department, you could come up with some cool ideas, as far as having college coaches show up to your players games in high school, maybe even to your house(if there would be a superstar mode for it, or even not)... especially with movies like "the Blind Side" lately, and kids seeing scenes like that. I know for one, I would love to be able to control all three aspects of a Football players ladder climbing. Hey who knows, could even add a JV team to each team, make those Freshes earn their place on the squad. GO FROM JV HIGHSCHOOL to PLAYIN' ON SATURDAYS to PLAYIN' ON SUNDAYS!!

Love it.... hopefully enough of you do too, as well as most of the players out there.

Dan

ps.. sorry, went much longer than I wanted to. Just really want it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: This is a pleed for this one more time..please respond Ea

Don't ever see this dream coming true dude nor would I want it. I coach high school kids but would not want to play a video game with them. You asked what we thought so just putting in my vote. EA needs to work on making the games they have now better.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I hate to break it to you Dan but the game is called NCAA Football. The idea is to make a great college football game. There are still things in this years game doesn't quite master and for them to waste time on something that appeals to a small audience.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #4
Rookie

Qallmighty's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCTD3
I hate to break it to you Dan but the game is called NCAA Football. The idea is to make a great college football game. There are still things in this years game doesn't quite master and for them to waste time on something that appeals to a small audience.
So true. How about the fact that they can't even master defensive coverage! I'm already turned off by the fact that all you have to do is run a man to man blitz on defense and you can stop almost every play. The defensive secondaries pretty much cover as well as Deion Sanders no matter what route your receiver runs. If your cornerback has no help over the top against an inside slant by the receiver.....no worries. He will beat the receiver into his break and run the slant for him (and intercept it 75% of the time). Yea, it really happens like that in real life huh? Why don't they master that for that for 2011, then we can talk!
Old 07-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

In part, I don't understand why this isn't "do-able." I guess there would be licensing issues. It doesn't appear to me to be a bad idea. NCAA already has a thier own version of Highschool football in the game if you didn't know. If you play the RTG [Road to Glory] you start off in the highschool playoffs. The thing is, I don't think it follows high school rules, has any presentation other than a bullitin board that says:

Let's Take
State!

They already have MANY of the towns and cities of all the states in the US. I would like to paly a Road to Glory/Superstar mode where you get to start out in Highschool and work your way up. I would like a RTG/SS mode that was polished too. A mode and gameplay was good enough that you could play any position in the game and have fun, even kicker.

I really don't know why we can't get generic scheduals against local schools and if we win our division, we enter a state championship playoff. Just make a bunch of generic uniforms with the option to upload team builder uniforms with generic highschool style stadiums/fields.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »