Home

NCAA '06 for $35!?!?

This is a discussion on NCAA '06 for $35!?!? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2005, 03:48 PM   #17
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NCAA '06 for $35!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Yes shipping is free if you choose the slowest shipping method (5-10 days) just ordered mine, great find!

So in NCAA's case, if stores have it on June 28th can they ship the game July 3rd or around that date so I'll receive it on July 12th?

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 06-16-2005, 05:55 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
So in NCAA's case, if stores have it on June 28th can they ship the game July 3rd or around that date so I'll receive it on July 12th?
No, they will ship it as soon as it comes out. Your example, they would ship on June 28th. It would then take 5-10 days to arrive at your house.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:32 PM   #19
Pro

AugustWest71's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxChamp
No, they will ship it as soon as it comes out. Your example, they would ship on June 28th. It would then take 5-10 days to arrive at your house.
So they can ship it before it is officially released in stores? That would be cool if its true.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:57 PM   #20
Rookie

cbo80's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggmanchris
Yes shipping is free if you choose the slowest shipping method (5-10 days) just ordered mine, great find!
Where are you seeing this "free shipping" option? I do see the offer at the top of the page, but when it comes time to check out, I'm only seeing two shipping options and both cost $$$$$ ($5 & $8).

This is frustrating the hell out of me!!!!!
Old 06-16-2005, 08:12 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
i doubt it... you guys will be waiting 5-10 days after july 12th.

Is it really worth the 15 dollars you save, waiting day and night while we enjoy the game?

either that or you get it 1-2 days later than places in stores... totally not worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2005, 08:42 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
Is it really worth the 15 dollars you save, waiting day and night while we enjoy the game?

either that or you get it 1-2 days later than places in stores... totally not worth it.
I guess that depends on how geeky you are. For me, I don't mind waiting a few extra days in order to save $15. That's alot of money. Lucky for me, I have other things in my life that can occupy my time, so getting it the very first day it comes out is not a big concern to me. Some of you act like your social status depends on how fast you get a video game, and the 'first ones to have it' act as if they're God. It's a freakin' video game. So I have to wait an extra week. Big deal. I'll also have $15 bucks to go enjoy a movie this weekend. Enjoy your game, fellas.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:51 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxChamp
I guess that depends on how geeky you are. For me, I don't mind waiting a few extra days in order to save $15. That's alot of money. Lucky for me, I have other things in my life that can occupy my time, so getting it the very first day it comes out is not a big concern to me. Some of you act like your social status depends on how fast you get a video game, and the 'first ones to have it' act as if they're God. It's a freakin' video game. So I have to wait an extra week. Big deal. I'll also have $15 bucks to go enjoy a movie this weekend. Enjoy your game, fellas.
lol its pretty crazy that monday, tuesday, and wednesday for all these games. a lot of guys get angry at places like dvdplanet because they dont get the game when the other places get it. SOme get refunds and go to the store to get it... I just wanted people to know that from a "3rd" party site like that, I wouldn't trust them in getting it ON par, in regards to time, as places like ebgames, EA itself, and gamestop.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:56 PM   #24
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

Where are their stores located? If it's in the tri-state area I'll definatly buy it since it's close to Montreal.

http://twitter.com/52isthemike

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »