Home

Thanks to EA sports!

This is a discussion on Thanks to EA sports! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 01:42 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Thanks to EA sports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
The title of this thread made it's purpose obvious. If you disagreed with the sentiment being expressed by the initial poster, you should have just started a new counter-thread. Instead you chose to use it as an opportunity to vent your spleen at "bad 'ol EA".

That, my friend, makes you a troll.
So you're saying I should have started an entire new thread bashing EA? That's not my purpose for being on these msg boards...I just happened to open a thread where I felt the desire to make a comment. I thought I'd keep it low profile with just one simple cynical post. Honestly, do you really want a counter thread about how we shouldn't thank EA? I didn't think so. Precisely why I won't be creating one. Nor will I continue discussing my dislike for EA. Now on with your clapping and cheering.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:43 PM   #18
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
boy... i was expecting bad things to happen since someone praised EA.
No doubt, a simple thank you and out of the woodwork they come. Why are they in a NCAA forum in a thread thanking EA developers if they hate it all so much? The eternal mystery...

For those of you who hate EA so much boycott the products they make, if you are not doing this you are nothing more than a part of what you feel is a problem.

I guess some of you are the type of people who if you girlfriend/wife was a crackhead would by her crack and then complain about her being messed up and being a crackhead.

Anyway back to the point, I created this thread to thank EA for a job well done, if you don't agree stay out of the thread and create one of your own called "I hate EA" or whatever else you come up with. Thanks.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:43 PM   #19
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Sheesh don't jump on the guy (acedeck) for something that's not totally infammatory. His first post wasn't THAT bad. It's not like he bashed the company to death.

Lay off on the guy.

EDIT: acedeck I suggest you that you stop trying to answer to every criticism about what you've posted. We know that you're not against the game or the entire company for that matter. Don't inflame things by starting an argument.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 07-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 14

EA isn't giving you anything.. You give them your money, in exchange for a product.

Thanking EA is uncalled for IMO. They shouldn't thank you for buying, and you shouldn't thank them for releasing and selling. It's just business.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:51 PM   #21
Pro

USCTrojan83's Arena

OVR: 6

Since there is so much love in this thread I just wanted to say Thank You and that I Love Everyone at OS for the comedy and smiles that are brought across my face daily at work by the comments made in these forums. To those who have made these comments I thank you!
Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers
MLB Baseball
Los Angeles Angeles of Anahiem
Atlanta Braves
NHL Hockey
Los Angeles Kings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 02:02 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 4

This is officially the **WORST** thread that has been started here...

Last edited by ExtremeGamer; 07-14-2005 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:04 PM   #23
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdguy
Teachers get my thanks. EA got my money because I had no other choice.
And this mentality is the problem. You do have a choice. Don't give EA your money. If the games are so bad, don't buy them.

Old 07-14-2005, 02:05 PM   #24
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan
This is officially the gayest thread that has been started here...
Was that really neccesary? Come on grow up! If you have nothing to contribute to the thread then don't reply.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »