Home

Sharkport/X-port

This is a discussion on Sharkport/X-port within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-25-2005, 11:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sharkport/X-port

Can anyone tell me where I can buy one of these items which allows me to download the real rosters? I have looked online at Best Buy, Circuit City and ect and cannot find one. I live in Dallas and I know there has to be one somewhere in this city? Thanks!
Bubba Blue (Mykelti Williamson) Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 11:58 AM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Sharkport/X-port

They don't make them anymore and they don't work on any PS2 built in March 2003 or beyond. You have to get the PS2 max drive (try code junkies website) as they may not be making them anymore either but it works.

Ebay may be worth a shot but its hard to find used max drives.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks. After doing some reading I have found the Max Drive would be my best bet and they are a bit hard to find.
Bubba Blue (Mykelti Williamson) Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, shrimp kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp and lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich... That's, that's about it.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:29 PM   #4
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav
Thanks. After doing some reading I have found the Max Drive would be my best bet and they are a bit hard to find.

Well, I was going to say, if you have the right PS2 and still wanted a Sharkport, you can get them brand new from merchants on Amazon for like 10 bucks. There where I got mine a week or so ago.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-25-2005, 12:38 PM   #5
Rookie

I went out and bought the slim version of the PS2 about 2 months ago. I hear only the Max Drive will work with it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2005, 01:39 PM   #6
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav
I went out and bought the slim version of the PS2 about 2 months ago. I hear only the Max Drive will work with it?
Yeah in that case, get the max drive, the sharkport won't work with that one. Check your local Best Buy, mine has it. If you can't find it there, and want to try online, go to consolesource.com, they have it. Good site, I've shopped there.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-25-2005, 02:15 PM   #7
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

You can also buy the Max drive at your local Ebgames and Gamestop.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:44 PM   #8
Rookie

Swervekid's Arena

So if I buy a maxdrive, then I just need to download someones rosters and save it on the drive? Then I need to just plug it into my PS2? Do I need to keep the maxdrive in the PS2 the entire time I play or does it get saved to my memory card?
As Down the field we thunder.

Knights of the Green and Gold
Fight with all your might!
Fight on you stalwart Ram team
Fight! Fight! Fight!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »