Home

Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 10:18 PM   #9
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

Would calling store on Tuesday-Friday next week work if I want to check if they have it to get it early? Like calling Toys R Us, BestBuy, CompUSA, Target, etc.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:23 PM   #10
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyqua
Would calling store on Tuesday-Friday next week work if I want to check if they have it to get it early? Like calling Toys R Us, BestBuy, CompUSA, Target, etc.
That maybe a good idea because I called CompUSA earlier and one of girls looked it up and said it won't arrive until Tuesday, July 11th. Worth a try because it worked for me last year when I picked it up on July 4th...man that was a good day.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:35 PM   #11
Pro

nyqua's Arena

Yeah, last time I called CompUSA, they were like "We don't have that game in." and I said "When will you have it" and they were like "ZOMG I DUNO CHECK WEB LOLZ" and the site had NOTHING on the game.

Target also said check the site, and it says the 21st.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 10:41 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

There is a good chance I may be able to purchase this game tommorow, I plan on buying SEVERAL copies and selling them on ebay so if I am lucky enough to get it, ill come on here and let you guys know.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:45 PM   #13
Pro

nyqua's Arena

Where, when and how. NAO.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:49 PM   #14
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Yea I was one of those lucky ones last year. I got it early at FYE in a mall in MD. When I got home I called back to see how many copies he had left and he told me they were no longer aloud to sell it til the release date. I think me and the two guys in line with me were one of the last to get copies. I always think the hunting for the game adds a lot of excitement. Go luck everyone.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:53 PM   #15
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

Well I am glad I have a job over my summer break this year so I dont get pumped for this game and start calling places. But all I ever did was call never went into stores and also never found one early. But just thought I would throw this out there, it was last years NCAA or this years NCAA baseball game didnt it have a street date but when everyone got it in EA let them sell them? I thought I remember that. Anyway NCAA always comes out the tuesday of my state tournament in baseball but this year it would be the tuesday afterwards so what I am saying is that my prediction is a July 10th release??? But who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2006, 12:46 AM   #16
Rookie

Ditto on the having a job front, it makes the waita lot less painful. I haven't even pre-ordered yet.

Two years ago it came out the day of the MLB All-Star game. I still think it will come out on the 12th, especially if most of the stores already have the game in stock.

If not the wait till the 18th won't be too bad. I just hope they don't push it back to the 19th.. I always hate that extra day.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »