Home

1080i Question

This is a discussion on 1080i Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 05:46 PM   #41
Pro

Chodite24's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 1080i Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Its actually not a sony at all. Its a 50 inch Samsung DLP HDTV #HL-R5067W
Oops sorry!
I was thinking you were the same guy who started this post with the WEGA.

- BeerInBaltimore.com
- Xbox Live: B Klip
- PSN: Chodite
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 05:55 PM   #42
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

Yep, I got the retail today... looks like dog doo. Still, the gameplay seems solid. I hate this crap. Literally every other game looks wonderful (actually motogp is a let down) but Madden, Oblivion, you name it are AMAZING, JAW DROPPING!

Here's to hoping there's a reason this game only looks bad. It "might" look better than the regular xbox.... a little. Gameplay is tight though!
Old 07-18-2006, 05:56 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chodite24
Oops sorry!
I was thinking you were the same guy who started this post with the WEGA.
No but in the bedroom I do have a flat tub Sony 36 inch WEGA..yeah, that big silver monster that weighs every bit of about 320lbs lol. I tried to move that thing myself about 20 feet in the house....I was a no-go lol. Had to get some help and even then it was a pain cuz its hard to grab to pick up then the weight shifts too much.

Im probably going to get a 60 inch DLP down the road for the living room. The 50 inch right now is just in my office at home, there is another one in the living room...then I can get rid of the 36 inch king kong Wega in the bedroom and move the 50 inch DLP thats in the living room into the bedroom.
Old 07-18-2006, 05:57 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguit
Yep, I got the retail today... looks like dog doo. Still, the gameplay seems solid. I hate this crap. Literally every other game looks wonderful (actually motogp is a let down) but Madden, Oblivion, you name it are AMAZING, JAW DROPPING!

Here's to hoping there's a reason this game only looks bad. It "might" look better than the regular xbox.... a little. Gameplay is tight though!
I dont think it looks bad at all. Its just how it looks during gameplay. Replays , cut scenes, etc look incredible..but when you look at the players during gamplay, they look like, well the best way I can describe it is a jpeg image that wasnt saved out at the highest setting..still looks good..but you can tell its kinda fuzy-pixelated like.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:00 PM   #45
MVP

faster's Arena

It's awesome in cut scenes yes. But this is NEXT GEN... it shouldn't be a pixelated mess. And it damn well shouldn't look like crap for some and not others. It pisses me off but there's nothing I can do. No idea what it is. It's unacceptable to buy a 360 game and have it look only noticeably better than a regular xbox game. I love the gameplay, but graphically i'd give it a 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
I dont think it looks bad at all. Its just how it looks during gameplay. Replays , cut scenes, etc look incredible..but when you look at the players during gamplay, they look like, well the best way I can describe it is a jpeg image that wasnt saved out at the highest setting..still looks good..but you can tell its kinda fuzy-pixelated like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 06:07 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguit
It's awesome in cut scenes yes. But this is NEXT GEN... it shouldn't be a pixelated mess. And it damn well shouldn't look like crap for some and not others. It pisses me off but there's nothing I can do. No idea what it is. It's unacceptable to buy a 360 game and have it look only noticeably better than a regular xbox game. I love the gameplay, but graphically i'd give it a 2.
It's not perfect, but it's miles better graphically than the xbox or ps2 versions.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:21 PM   #47
MVP

faster's Arena

I disagree during gameplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullman80
It's not perfect, but it's miles better graphically than the xbox or ps2 versions.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:58 PM   #48
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

i play on 1080i and have the same problem(jaggie)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »