Home

Do you think we have grounds to sue EA?

This is a discussion on Do you think we have grounds to sue EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2006, 06:58 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Do you think we have grounds to sue EA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster-2005
Funny thing I have never had a problem with my 360 but now that I think of it NCAA killed it. It still plays but now the wireless controller doesn't work not even the new one I went out and bought. THe XBox doesn't read the memory card anymore and all this happen since I've had NCAA. Now I must pay M$ 130..00 plus shipping to have it fixed
360 is under warranty for a full year, your crazy if you pay to get it fixed, just call 1-800-4my-xbox. Ive done it 3 times now and the last time they just gave me a new system with a new warranty,i just hope you didnt get it on ebay cause then your screwed.
Old 08-19-2006, 04:15 AM   #34
Rookie

freudianslip's Arena

OVR: 3

I find this thread hilarious and sad at the same time...I just graduated from law school in May and sat for the California Bar in July so I often like to peruse topics like this to see who chimes in and what they have to say...

Carry on
Old 08-19-2006, 07:49 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 4

Couldn't all these problems be solved by buying the $50 extened warranty at the store you bought it from. IF your going to spend $400 on a VG system you might as well be safe than sorry. I'm sorry that your system borke but I could care less if my 360 broke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2006, 10:18 AM   #36
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
Couldn't all these problems be solved by buying the $50 extened warranty at the store you bought it from. IF your going to spend $400 on a VG system you might as well be safe than sorry. I'm sorry that your system borke but I could care less if my 360 broke.
LMAO...no doubt. I don't know why anyone would buy a launch system and not buy the extended warranty. I did for my PS2, Xbox and 360. And, I did have to use it on my PS2. EBGames and Bestbuy warranties are great. Just take the broken system in and they give you a brand new on right there on the spot.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #37
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
If it's such an easy case to win, why haven't you filed the lawsuit?
Actually if you look at EA's EULA it says that EA can't be held liable for damage and that the user assumes all risk. As a sidenote, my new 360 died yesterday and I got it replaced this morning at Best Buy along with a new copy of NCAA. The funny thing? I only played NCAA on it. Nothing else. It made it 3 1/2 weeks, then 3 rings of death. But I've got the PRP from BB now. So game on, Best Buy can keep sending my dead 360's for repair. I'm going to be a Beta tester and hopefully I'll find a 360 that likes this game.

I do have a different disc drive now. Maybe that'll make a difference.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 08-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #38
Rookie

OleMissRebel10's Arena

OVR: 3

nope
Old 08-19-2006, 09:42 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd90XB
Trashes 360 then compliments PS3 before it's even been released. LOL....I didn't see that one coming.
Little uptight there huh!!

You tell me where I trashed the 360?

I am sure it is a great system just like the X-Box
Old 08-20-2006, 03:20 AM   #40
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

LOL. This thread is great. How about suing EA for having an NFL, NCAA, and NASCAR monopoly, too? :y4:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »