Home

Changing teams in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Changing teams in dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2007, 06:07 AM   #1
Rookie

BiggaAdams's Arena

OVR: 2
Changing teams in dynasty?

Is there anyway you can switch schools in dynasty mode besides the 3 offers you get at the end of the year? I've built my Oregon Ducks into an unstoppable force and I'd like to leave after this season and take on a school in another conference and build them up but I don't see how to do that so I figure it's probably not possible? I just won a National Championship and I got offers from #5 WVU, #8 Oklahoma and #12 Tennessee.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2007, 08:51 AM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Changing teams in dynasty?

You can just go to your coach options and quit. From there you can go to any school. However you will lose 1* from your coaching prestige. How many years left on your contract? If its only one more year you could just sim it and take off or quit and accept the loss of 1*.

I will say I stayed until the end of my contract at Wake Forest (7 years) and went to 1* Ole Miss. Even though I ended up with a good record in my first year and they went up to 2*, my coach prestige dropped 1* just because I'm associated with a crappy program. I expect it might drop again after this year but it definately helps in recruiting to keep a high ranking as a coach.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #3
Rookie

BiggaAdams's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks a lot man, appreciate it.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:07 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

The game won't let you see what schools are available unless you quit first.

I like to find a team with decent talent but a low ranking. Makes for a good first year turnaround while you get some of your recruiting classes on campus.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:11 AM   #5
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montezuma
The game won't let you see what schools are available unless you quit first.

I like to find a team with decent talent but a low ranking. Makes for a good first year turnaround while you get some of your recruiting classes on campus.
AKA save your dynasty right before you quit your job in case you aren't interested in any of the schools that pop up on the large list.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

Of course I do. Have to look around once and awhile... also save before the national title game and take over undefeated or 1 loss lower level teams to move them up a conference.

Boise in Pac 10 or Navy in the Big East for example. Got offered to move Utep up to Big12 last night but it was Big 12 South. Waiting for an invitation North.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »