Home

Your Dynasty Plans?

This is a discussion on Your Dynasty Plans? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #25
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Your Dynasty Plans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Start with Notre Dame or Ohio State.

Take it easy the first few days. No rush from me. I will try to knock out some achievements early on.
Yeah. I am just going to play with my Irish for a wile. Get the hang of it. Then I will really get in to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2008, 01:59 AM   #26
vs. the World

frankplastictrees's Arena

OVR: 7

I've been dead set on UAB since I found out last month that they got bumped down from a 2 star to 1 star. They have great uniforms, are from a pretty cool town (was in Birmingham for the first time in May.) I like that they have a large stadium too, even if it is run down. On top of that it would be great to become the number one team in Alabama, and then eventually get an invite to the SEC.

But...here in the last couple of weeks after finding out Nate Montana is walking on to Notre Dame, I've been thinking how great it would be to turn him into a good QB and then have him be in the draft where I could draft him as the Chiefs on Madden. I'm sure I'm going to have to create him and that's where the problem lies since I have no idea how I should rate they guy since he only threw like 19 passes his senior year of high school. At the same time, he has the golden genes. So maybe put him in the mid 70's, redshirt him and after a couple of years trying out Clausen put him in there.

So yeah, looks like I'm doing two dynasties, maybe start with the Notre Dame one to get a good feel of the game.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:12 AM   #27
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

This is my plan:

*Start my single player dynasty with my UVA Cavaliers...GO HOOS! (I'm a season ticket holder so I always play with them)

*Play in an SEC online dynasty with some folks (I got Florida )

*Then on PS3 - my good friends have decided to start an online dynasty with non-BCS schools and try to take them to the top!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 07-10-2008, 08:40 AM   #28
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Im starting with FSU in one of my dynasties (thats my team) and then ill try to build up an Indiana or something. I try to do the 1 star schools, but its hard to keep my interest for that long sometimes.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:53 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 12

After getting the sliders to my liking I usually pick two maybe 3 teams from power conferences with different offensive/defensive styles. Maybe a team with a running QB like Illinois or WVa. A good spread passing team like Tx Tech or Missouri and a pro style team like USC. I'm assuming WVa will still run a base 3-3-5. Maybe I'll find a team that runs a 3-4. After that it's time to build the Idaho Vandals!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #30
Rookie

The_Jacket's Arena

OVR: 4

Georgia Tech with coaching contracts off.

I'm pretty excited because this will be the first time I've run a dynasty where my offense is option-based. I think how new that whole experience will be for the gameplay as well as recruiting will make the game a lot more fun for me personally.

Because the team isn't rated all that high and I'll be doing an offense I'm not used to running regularly (Melodrama ftw) my goals are rather similar to those of the actual team.

Year 1: I want to at least be .500 and my ultimate goal is to beat Georgia so that they don't have a chance of going to the national championship game and dominating recruiting. I'd like to keep the bowl streak we have in real life going.

Year 2: Win no less than 8 games, beat Georgia and get a decent bowl.

Year 3: Realistically compete for the ACC Championship. Hopefully by now I've at least split the series so far against UGAg and they aren't still a national powerhouse. New Years Day Bowl.

Year 4: This is the year that I want to achieve establishing what I want the program to be like for the remainder of my career: Consistently be among the top 10-15 teams in the country in rankings and recruiting. Prestige up to 5 stars. Beating Georgia more often than not.

Setting a National Championship as a goal for a distant year doesn't really work for me. I'd hope that by year 3, I have at least the potential to be competing for a National Crown, but asserting long-term status as a football power is my ultimate goal.
Piss on 'em!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #31
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Online: Miami
Offline: Georgia (I always do them first), Michigan (my team), then some 1* to make them a powerhouse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #32
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

Rutgers and pray for a Big 10 invite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »