Home

Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2008, 02:29 AM   #17
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Thread (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Wait!!! so right now there is a glitch where you can't name the rosters on PS3????
that is my understanding.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #18
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
that is my understanding.
Ok well I don't complain about games much but this is ridiculous.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:39 AM   #19
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Not exactly...

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...ad.php?t=59099

Read through that thread.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:48 AM   #20
Banned

msajeff's Arena

OVR: 2

If they are talking about having to fix it via a patch, this may kill the scumbag in Iowa due to the delays. Also, we are probably talking weeks before the patch is certified by Sony and distributed. I'll be watching eagerly on Monday to see if the rosters can be done without a patch or not. If not, it's looking like another year on the 360 for me.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:31 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 6
Adam-OMT--major problem with Texas A&M jersey color

This is Maroon—the color the Aggies jerseys should be. We are VERY sensitive to the shade of maroon and proud…

This is RED---This jersey color makes me ill. It makes Texas A&M look like Oklahoma. Aggies are going to be VERY upset. These jerseys and pants look nothing like the real thing. Sorry, but im pretty disappointed.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 04:41 AM   #22
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Adam-OMT--major problem with Texas A&M jersey color

1. I played a Play Now game against Texas A&M and their fight song didn't play; after they scored a TD or whatever, all I got was a routine drum cadence. This happened the entire game.

2. The "TFL/Sack" custom stadium sound file doesn't fire very often. I get the impression there needs to be a loss of three or more yards before it will. Not necessarily a "bug," but every time I get a TFL for -1 or -2, I'm expecting it to fire and it doesn't.

3. Have played every game so far with all pentalty sliders maxed and I'm not seeing very many penalties. (What else is new?)

4. FG power and FG accuracy at zero and I'm still seeing 55+ yard bombs going in. (Again, nothing new there.)

Last edited by Village Idiot; 07-12-2008 at 04:44 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
1. I played a Play Now game against Texas A&M and their fight song didn't play; after they scored a TD or whatever, all I got was a routine drum cadence. This happened the entire game.

2. The "TFL/Sack" custom stadium sound file doesn't fire very often. I get the impression there needs to be a loss of three or more yards before it will. Not necessarily a "bug," but every time I get a TFL for -1 or -2, I'm expecting it to fire and it doesn't.

3. Have played every game so far with all pentalty sliders maxed and I'm not seeing very many penalties. (What else is new?)

4. FG power and FG accuracy at zero and I'm still seeing 55+ yard bombs going in. (Again, nothing new there.)
I thought I read from an EA guy they are releasing a patch for away (when the user is) game stadium sounds.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:18 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceNails
This is Maroon—the color the Aggies jerseys should be. We are VERY sensitive to the shade of maroon and proud…

This is RED---This jersey color makes me ill. It makes Texas A&M look like Oklahoma. Aggies are going to be VERY upset. These jerseys and pants look nothing like the real thing. Sorry, but im pretty disappointed.

I must be color blind, because the only difference I see is the lack of the gray stripe in the pants.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »