Home

ARE U KIDDIN ME?

This is a discussion on ARE U KIDDIN ME? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #25
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: ARE U KIDDIN ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorFan1963
You know I still find it interesting how people still bring up this real vs. game aspect of NCAA. Just because you haven't seen a particular player do it in real life, doesn't mean he isn't capable of it in the game...or in real life. Furthermore, ratings and such don't dictate every single game. There's many other factors that will determine the outcome of a college football game (ie momentum, weather, matchups at a particular position, etc). How many of you guys are talking about how USC got owned by Oregon St in the first half of that game this year? Hmm...Anybody? Well I'm sure had this happened to you in the game, you'd be complaining your butt off about how the cpu is cheating and robo QB blah blah blah....and how OSUs D-line should never be able to dominate USCs. Anybody who watched that game knows where I am going with this. Another example, if anybody watched that Boise St/La Tech game last night and La Tech's RB, whose name I can't remember, but he's a beast. Talk about tackle breaking machine. Point is...these things happen in real life too, with average teams. Some of you are so caught up in winning all the time that the threat of losing pisses you off if it's not "real".
i understand what ur sayin. but one guys doesnt carry any one teams' offense single handed. i wasnt caught up in winning. ive played better teams with worse teams than hawaii and have lost some and won some. cant win em all.

but when one guys scores an 87yd run when his blocking collapses and after breaking 9 tackles in one play it makes anybody shake their head n say wtf jus happened

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #26
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonsluv
You're 41-0 in 3 seasons, and you're whinning cause you almost got beat.. I think you're a cheeser.. you say you went to the swamp and won.. Hawaii, won't be anyone like that in real life sorry..your 3 year record is unrealistic .. so don't get mad when the computer gets close to breaking your record, and if one guy is hammering you oh well.. kinda like some teams have one player called a "playmaker" they are known for that kind of stuff..

No if you turn off all the sliders you have to your advantage take it off freshman you might have better games..
play me online. u might win, u might not cuz im not an online guy. but to prove to u my stick skills are up to par come on wit it this weekend

gt: Young J 334. open challeng. that goes for anybody else that thinks im cheesy or that i play on freshman

Old 10-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #27
Rookie

loonsluv's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
play me online. u might win, u might not cuz im not an online guy. but to prove to u my stick skills are up to par come on wit it this weekend

gt: Young J 334. open challeng. that goes for anybody else that thinks im cheesy or that i play on freshman

I would be happy to challenge you if I had the game.. I didn't buy it due to all the negative comments, and the lack of upgrades year after year that EA offers

Sorry .. but if you're 41-0 w/Hawaii after losing your best player.. you're cheesing :-)
Old 10-02-2008, 08:09 PM   #28
Rookie

loonsluv's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
So I guess one year ago you would say Hawaii shouldn't go 12-0. I understand you banging on him for complaining about almost losing. But to call him a cheeser when you haven't played him but based off his record, that's bush league. I also agree that UH shouldn't be 41-0 but that isn't the point of this thread. It was to call attention to 22 or 24 broken tackles in a game. It's all too common around here to attack an OP for a post.
I'm not trying to be a jerk at all .. All I'm getting at is if your upset about 1 player owning you .. which happens, IE Ronnie Brown, ( I know NFL) and I then see you have Hawaii at 41-0 and their team sucks, there isn't really any room to complain... It seems TO ME that he has the game tweaked in his favor.. If Virginia went 41-0 it would only be cause I tweaked it ;-)

Like I said not flaming just making an observation with the information that was provided by the poster.. Hail to the Redskins :-)
Old 10-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #29
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonsluv
It seems TO ME that he has the game tweaked in his favor.. If Virginia went 41-0 it would only be cause I tweaked it:-)
Maybe you arent any good at the game and he is really good. Just because some one goes 41-0 doesnt make them a cheeser.
In my offline PITT dynasty from Year 3 to Year 6 I only lost 2 games. Its just a video game, just because a real team on the field isnt that good doesnt mean that a person playing with them on a video game cant make them great without cheesing.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 10-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #30
Rookie

loonsluv's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
Maybe you arent any good at the game and he is really good. Just because some one goes 41-0 doesnt make them a cheeser.
In my offline PITT dynasty from Year 3 to Year 6 I only lost 2 games. Its just a video game, just because a real team on the field isnt that good doesnt mean that a person playing with them on a video game cant make them great without cheesing.

Hahaha Ok..
Old 10-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #31
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

So you dont have the game but are calling cheesing? have you even played the game? thats cheesing to call out soemone else and you dont even have the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #32
Rookie

GatorFan1963's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
i understand what ur sayin. but one guys doesnt carry any one teams' offense single handed. i wasnt caught up in winning. ive played better teams with worse teams than hawaii and have lost some and won some. cant win em all.

but when one guys scores an 87yd run when his blocking collapses and after breaking 9 tackles in one play it makes anybody shake their head n say wtf jus happened
Oh I understand that you will shake your head, but my whole point is just that. If you are the guy on the other team that it happens to, all you can do is shake your head. But, like some had already said, the game is obviously tweaked in your favor...as most of us generally do. And with that, you start to get a real good feel for what the cpu is capable of. I'm not saying you are a cheeser. I have no idea of your style or what your sliders are. My point is that crazy things happen in football. Anybody remember that orange bowl (i think it was the orange bowl) when Nebraska played Florida and Tommie Frazier basically broke a tackle of the entire freakin Florida defense? All im saying is...it does happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »