Home

ARE U KIDDIN ME?

This is a discussion on ARE U KIDDIN ME? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #41
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: ARE U KIDDIN ME?

How did this thread become about cheesing? The point was that the guy is 41-0 so he obviously doesn't want a challenge. Notice in the first post that he "hadn't allowed more than 50 rushing yards all season" so clearly he was just upset because he didn't allow USC only 1 YPC and win the game 45-0.

If you want to talk about stuff like this play on heisman and don't win every game. It's just coming off as you complaining because we all know he didn't "break 22 tackles."

Coaching Career of Chris Matthews (CH2k8)
The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #42
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorFan1963
I meant sliders specifically. Everybody here doesn't use the same sliders so obviously you tweak them based on your personal strengths. A lot of people on this board are afraid to actually make the game harder. Then you get into the whole AA vs Heisman argument again. To me this is the whole Tecmo Bowl syndrome. Everybody knows that when you got to about week 8 playing Tecmo, the cpu players all of a sudden got better and faster. Problem is...we couldn't change it back then. Now we can. So now you have guys who primarily stick with playing on a level of about week 6 and then say it gives them the most realistic games. Then complain when the cpu plays on the level of about week 10. So my point is that most of us tweak the sliders so that we feel we can be competitive in practically every game. And if im lying...then Hawaii wouldn't be going 41-0.
People on this site post sliders on various difficultly levels to give the most competitive game between equally skilled teams (ex. Army vs Idaho or Ohio St. vs Georgia) No one makes a slider set that allows Army to beat Georgia.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 10-05-2008, 11:15 AM   #43
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

this guy calls cheese and doesnt have the game! omfg. get real my guy. and 41-0 vs the cpu isnt that hard. if im not mistaken i told u guys i use os sliders with my own tweaks

7 -8 minute qtrs

all penalties besides holding, clipping, and the two roughing penalties are set to 75 and above

you/cpu

qb acc 30/40
ps blk 0/0
wr cth 15/20
rba 45/65
r blk 25/100

awr 40/90-100
kd 100/100
int 0/20
bb 70/100
tkl 25/35

fg power 25/30
fg acc 20/25
punt power 40/50
punt acc 35/55
ko power70/70

i have beaten plenty of crappy teams by 7 or more tds. im in the wac for christ's sake! the wac guys. name one good team besides boise st and fresno st outta that conference.

boise st and fresno st are the only conf. 2 teams that put up a good game through all 4 qtrs. some of those game i barely win BUT i win them. sometimes by less then a fg. the point is i was pissed off because i guy that hasnt even had a productive season broke a million tackles

point is, i won the game though. if i was cheesing how the hell would they have scored 49 points? someone pleeeez answer that for me. and if i was cheesing, how was he able to break so many tackles.

im about to cancel my membership if im gonna get all the bs and negativity for commenting on a flawd game. if im not mistaken that was one of the main focuses behind this website's creation. so if u think im cheesing, that goes for anybody, meet me online.

gt: Young J 334

Old 10-05-2008, 11:22 AM   #44
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
How did this thread become about cheesing? The point was that the guy is 41-0 so he obviously doesn't want a challenge. Notice in the first post that he "hadn't allowed more than 50 rushing yards all season" so clearly he was just upset because he didn't allow USC only 1 YPC and win the game 45-0.

If you want to talk about stuff like this play on heisman and don't win every game. It's just coming off as you complaining because we all know he didn't "break 22 tackles."
wtf ever dude. did u play them at my house? were u watchin when i played? uh...didnt think so. if i was cheesin they wouldnt have scored u ***. i have good run d against humans as well no matter what team i have. its called containment. you should try it. it works.

i only get a challenge 3 times a yr. boise st, fresno st, and my bowl game. if u play in the wac and dont go undefeated u suck. period. and hesiman sucks. i went 24-0 after 2 seasons on heisman. my games were closer but i never had a problem winning. animations are flaud anyway on hesiman

Old 10-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #45
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
wtf ever dude. did u play them at my house? were u watchin when i played? uh...didnt think so. if i was cheesin they wouldnt have scored u ***. i have good run d against humans as well no matter what team i have. its called containment. you should try it. it works.

i only get a challenge 3 times a yr. boise st, fresno st, and my bowl game. if u play in the wac and dont go undefeated u suck. period. and hesiman sucks. i went 24-0 after 2 seasons on heisman. my games were closer but i never had a problem winning. animations are flaud anyway on hesiman
Lol at you getting all defensive. If you read you would notice that I was asking WHY people were talking about cheesing. It has nothing to do with me thinking that your cheesing it has to do with you claiming to be the best at this game. The OS All-American sliders are easy, I went 7-5 with FIU with them. All I'm saying is that you're wasting your time here because no one wants to hear a story about how some kid goes 41-0 and almost loses a game so they get mad. Play on heisman with HARD sliders with a team like FIU or WKU, and if you go 12-0 then we all know that you're "cheesing" if you admit it or not.

The Legend of Ocho Ocho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2008, 03:51 PM   #46
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
Lol at you getting all defensive. If you read you would notice that I was asking WHY people were talking about cheesing. It has nothing to do with me thinking that your cheesing it has to do with you claiming to be the best at this game. The OS All-American sliders are easy, I went 7-5 with FIU with them. All I'm saying is that you're wasting your time here because no one wants to hear a story about how some kid goes 41-0 and almost loses a game so they get mad. Play on heisman with HARD sliders with a team like FIU or WKU, and if you go 12-0 then we all know that you're "cheesing" if you admit it or not.
my b. but this is really pissin me off. his sliders arent "that" easy. not to me anyway. i can win on heisman with "hard" sliders. i went 9-3 with fistofrage's sliders with hawaii. but the gameplay isnt fluid on heisman. the only attributes that matter are speed. awareness and other attributes are barely accounted for. on AA guys that suck play like they suck and stars play as such

Last edited by Young J 334; 10-05-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:57 PM   #47
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

and for all guys that think im cheese. check my sig. if i was a cheeser i wouldnt care about losing to another cheeser. and cheesers dont make it through that many games before gettin kicked out of a dynasty

Old 10-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #48
All Star

cubsfan203's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
my b. but this is really pissin me off. his sliders arent "that" easy. not to me anyway. i can win on heisman with "hard" sliders. i went 9-3 with fistofrage's sliders with hawaii. but the gameplay isnt fluid on heisman. the only attributes that matter are speed. awareness and other attributes are barely accounted for. on AA guys that suck play like they suck and stars play as such
Right but you and I both know that Hawaii wouldn't give up less than 50 rushing yards per game every game, and they sure as hell wouldn't beat USC 80-30....TWICE (yes I've seen your scores, and I'm sorry but you have to be doing money plays and trying to get human picks if you score 120 points on 7 minute quarters). You're going to get those unrealistic runs against you, we all have. It's the only way for the CPU to get good running numbers.

I won't bother you again because if that's how you like to play the game then go right ahead and do it, it's not my place to try and tell you how to. Just don't expect sympathy on here because 90% of the people here enjoy losing.

The Legend of Ocho Ocho

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »