Home

Who's Still Playing?

This is a discussion on Who's Still Playing? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are You Still Playing NCAA '09?
Yes 133 75.14%
Very Little 24 13.56%
No 20 11.30%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2008, 08:12 AM   #41
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Who's Still Playing?

Im still playing, but its not as fun or immersive as i had hoped. THe PS2 days i would get through a ton of season, im about to finish season 3, but the games have me pretty dang bored. Recruiting keeps me going, thats about it.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2008, 11:13 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 18

For me after 100 hundred games including online dynasty, offline multiplayer, and play now games, it just stopped feeling fun. I have moved on to completing other games now and playing Madden. Knowing me I may go to it again before NCAA 2010 drops though.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #43
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

I have to be honest, guys - Right now I am having the best, most realistic dynasty ever. The sack issue is fixed, I'm not throwing a lot of picks, I get into tight games, etc...

BUT... Now in the 11th week of my dynasty, my game freezes more and more. Just NCAA, not any other game for my 360. I get into these great games where it's tied in the middle of the 4th and then....Yeah.

I think this is due to that stupid "snap shot" effect or picture saving garbage they are trying to do, but either way, it has ruined my fun. I have a hard time getting into games now because I fear it won't matter anyways.

So yes, I still play, but it's been less and less now.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 11-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #44
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Still playing because of the Pro Style Online Dynasty. We're getting ready to move to year 4 and it's as competitive now as it was in year 1. The CPU Gators won the National Championship in 2009! Love the recruiting in the Online Dynasty!

Offline is a nightmare. I'd be embarrassed if my name was in the credits of that mess.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #45
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

I never play single player anymore, but we are in Season 5 of the OS Legends League and Season 2 of the OS Battle for the Roses League.

All of our league members DO have issues with the AI, etc. But we still play, mainly for the competition among each other and recruiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #46
Banned

MindFlare's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
I have to be honest, guys - Right now I am having the best, most realistic dynasty ever. The sack issue is fixed, I'm not throwing a lot of picks, I get into tight games, etc...

BUT... Now in the 11th week of my dynasty, my game freezes more and more. Just NCAA, not any other game for my 360. I get into these great games where it's tied in the middle of the 4th and then....Yeah.

I think this is due to that stupid "snap shot" effect or picture saving garbage they are trying to do, but either way, it has ruined my fun. I have a hard time getting into games now because I fear it won't matter anyways.

So yes, I still play, but it's been less and less now.

I have what I call "the wildcat glitch". This is when I line up in the Wildcat Formation. What happens is everytime I put the adjustment so my QB lines up at WR it never happens. Then before the snap when I go to coaches view to see my routes the game won't show the routes.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 16

Started a dynasty where I took 50 freshman and re-named them with myself and my friends names. I'm playing the "Game of the Week" (highest top 25's that play against each other) each week. Pretty fun. Not worried about realism at all. I play as the home team and have to "ask corso".
Old 11-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #48
Banned

haze56's Arena

OVR: 4

I still love this game...I traded in Madden a few weeks ago because I thought it was a downgrade to NCAA...If you know how to play defense then QB's aren't gods...If you can read defenses then neither are defenders..People just have to learn how to play the game before they rant and rave about how bad the defense is in this game because I can play it very well and hardly ever give up any points at all...In fact I just shut out Alabama 42-0 on heisman...Got 3 sacks and picked them off only twice...You just have to tinker with the game and find plays that work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »