Home

Create a School

This is a discussion on Create a School within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2009, 02:37 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Create a School

I miss CAS. I would also use that for hours, I remember the one year I forget which but me and my roommate had to wait about 2 weeks for cable, so we just started making all kinds of schools on Xbox. We both made our own teams, then we made any Movie team we could think of. From The Program's "ESU Timberwolves", to Unnessesary Roughness' "Texas State Armadillos". there were a few more in there but Its been a long time and I can't remember at this exact moment. It was one of those features that if you didn't like it no-one cared, but if you did you could/would spend hours just creating Teams.

Like someone else already said, if you got to come in to a thread and ask y people like the feature, you'll never understand.

I do think if its implemented, a Nice feature in Dynasty mode would be that a AD wants you to build them a Football program. It sends you to the CAS screen and you create it all but hafta start with the cupcake roster.Could even set it up to where one school loses its FBS(I-A) ranking and your helping them get a program off the ground. Would work if they had FCS teams where you would hafta start there and work your way up to FBS but since they prob. won't be in there just skip that step. Not saying you had to do it, would be like the contract offers you get now so if you didn't want to do it just skip it.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #50
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad_moss93
10 should have it, madden 09 had it.
madden 08 even had it, there really is no excuse for them to not have it in this year.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #51
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

the uniform editor and emblem editor in pro evo soccer 2009 on ps3 is just amazing. you can import images, clean them up in game, erase things, overwrite things, all kinds of stuff. it really allows for some fantastic logos. it would be awesome if they put something like this into the next ncaa game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #52
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

I would love for NCAA to bring back CAS and with these features to it...

- Being able to import unis, logos, and other designs from online. The lastes Nascar has this ability to do this. The Nascar guys had downloadable temptlates where consumers could go wild with ideas. Now imagine with NCAA put out a temptlate for us (uni and helmet)... We could recreate any FCS, D-II, D-III and any school we wanted. And for those less artistic be able to share the files like roster sharing.

- And for those who struggle with photoshop and those programs NCAA CAS should have a layer option like the one used in Forza and other car games. Still having the ability to import logos. Skate 2 you can actually design your own logos for T-shirt, board and hat.

- Now bringing a CAS school to a dynasty... This is where we all wonder what NCAA would do... Would they last-gen it and make us replace another school. Or will they next-gen it and allow us to be added to a conference or be able to create our own conference with made up schools? Personally I hope they would allow us to be added to a conference or be allowed to create our own conference all together.

Old 02-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #53
Rookie

I agree with all of yall

Please Bring it back....**** I'll be willing to ignore some of the flaws if I atleast has some of the **** I had in the previous generation.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #54
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

We need CAS. I remember I created a team that consisted of my all-time favorite players and it was awesome.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:38 AM   #55
Pro

m00d's Arena

I was a big fan of CAS. I rolled with my Alaska Eskimos for a few seasons, talk about tough recruiting! I also liked having FCS schools in the game as for some strange reason I like the Montana Grizzlies, also a tough school to recruit with(in the game anyway).

If CAS happens to make it into 2010 I know what the Night Owl OD will be doing. We will all start with our CAS full of walk on players. Now that would be awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2009, 03:27 AM   #56
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00d
I was a big fan of CAS. I rolled with my Alaska Eskimos for a few seasons, talk about tough recruiting! I also liked having FCS schools in the game as for some strange reason I like the Montana Grizzlies, also a tough school to recruit with(in the game anyway).

If CAS happens to make it into 2010 I know what the Night Owl OD will be doing. We will all start with our CAS full of walk on players. Now that would be awesome!
This brings up another question... If we were to get CAS back... Would we be able to take our created teams to an online dynasty? Would we be able to take them online in a play now??

As much as I would love to be able to take a CAS team online for both features I dont think we would be able to... mainly do to the rosters for them... but if when we choose a team playing style (in years past) it has always give us random roster sets for that style... So at the same time I think we would be able to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »