Home

OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

This is a discussion on OMT, All stadiums in for 2010? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #33
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yes, it will still have Minnesota field art. It is kind of a tough decision. I've bounced it off some people but am still torn! Maybe I'll just take the easy way out and ask the school to make the call.

I do intend on keeping the old stadium in for Stadium Select unless a programmer tells me it has to be tied to a team or bowl game to work.
I wonder if TCF Bank would want their name on a stadium that isn't 100% authentic or would it need to be called 'Minnesota Stadium' in-game?

Glad to hear that you hope to keep the Metrodome in as a selectable option. IMO, it's one of most realistic stadiums in the game.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Definitely use the open air generic for Minnesota.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattousefan
I'm a big Troy Trojan fan. The stadium on past NCAA Football games has been similar to Movie Gallery Vetrans Stadium, but it looks like 20-30k seats have been added. There isn't any seats in one of the endzones, but they are included in the game. I know that the smaller schools aren't probably high on the list of things to change, but it would be nice if the stadium on the game was a better representation of the actual stadium. Do you know if there is going to be any changes to some of the smaller stadiums this year?
I just put the game in and realized you are using a generic stadium. It holds some features of MGVS, but it needs an overhaul? Any plans to update it OMT?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #36
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Stadium Creator/Editor... Problem Solved. I cannot tell you how awesome that would be especially 5-10 years into a Dynasty. Hell, you guys just let us make another stadium as our own that would be Perfect. I hate the Carrier dome, Football In Syracuse needs to be outdoors.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #37
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I can't really discuss this yet. I will be putting out a list of all stadium updates made this year at some point.

I can confirm that the new Minnesota stadium won't be in. The structure will not be compelete before we finish the game, so there is no way to include it. So we have two options... keep them in the Metrodome, or move them to the generic open air stadium we have (the round bowl one). What do you guys think would be the better option?
Open air generic, definitely.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 37

Wait... so the people who non-stop complain about not having proper stadiums are now advocating for a GENERIC OPEN AIR STADIUM???????? Am I hearing this right????? Hey the Metrodome isn't great but it has something going for it... IT'S REAL!!!! No more generic stadiums... they kill the gameplay experience!

SOLUTION: Make the new stadium DLC and then everyone wins... a non-generic, real open-air stadium.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #39
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Wait... so the people who non-stop complain about not having proper stadiums are now advocating for a GENERIC OPEN AIR STADIUM???????? Am I hearing this right????? Hey the Metrodome isn't great but it has something going for it... IT'S REAL!!!! No more generic stadiums... they kill the gameplay experience!

SOLUTION: Make the new stadium DLC and then everyone wins... a non-generic, real open-air stadium.
It ain't "real" if they're no longer going to be playing there. A generic outdoor stadium is closer to being accurate than a dome would be.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #40
Pro

Cane_Mutiny's Arena

OVR: 11

OMT - Can I ask a question regarding the Miami Hurricanes' home stadium? For some reason, in the game, it's always been referred to as "Miami Stadium," even when we played at the Orange Bowl. Why is this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »