Home

NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10

This is a discussion on NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #33
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxattax3
Why would missing out on a feature that has never been on any version of NCAA discourage a "hardcore" fan from buying?

I promise that after release the madden people will be crying because they didnt get what NCAA got. I can see it now. "I would trade these new ratings for _____ any day!"

NCAA has been much much better than Madden for a long time (to me, the 'hardcore' fan). How much could things change in 1 yr(for me, the 'hardcore' fan)?
I thought about this. Its like when i had genesis and my buddy just got a PS1. As soon as i played it i never looked at my genesis the same again. It could be like that with this system. It should be so much better that you wouldn't like the old system. Plus, its not like most of us haven't been bitching about this for years anyway.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I never said I wanted everything thats in the wishlist thread. I simply stated that each game should get the same upgrades. I thought it was dumb last year that NCAA got online francise and madden got the bobo one season play.

EA makes alot of dumb moves honestly. I cant condone not having the same stats because as previously stated what about importing draft classes?

I will wait to see these cool features you say NCAA gets that madden doesnt get and Im sure ill be just as upset as I am now.
This is in fact the real question!!!!! What about Draft classes OMT?!?!? don't tell me you guys are taking that out of the game, I'm telling you right now that would be a big mistake. I know people who buy NCAA for that reason alone, it wasn't until Online Dynasty came out that NCAA surpassed Madden.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Ummm.. yeah, I'll admit that we didn't turn Dynasty Mode into an RPG, sure. You're reading too much into what I post!
I'm not saying I want it to be an RPG. I'm just saying I don't want it to be a shooter anymore, which it currently is. No thought needed about anything but recruiting and depth chart. I could run a dynasty in my sleep while deriving general relativity. No joke. I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that a new element is added that makes dynasty deeper.

And it does upset me that new QB ratings aren't going in, but heck, most people will probably complain that they don't do anything anyway. The big thing for NCAA is that we need an updated slider system, which if I remember correctly, was mentioned as a possibility for this year during our discussions about 09.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We got some cool hardcore stuff coming out for NCAA that Madden doesn't have. It goes both ways.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #37
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We got some cool hardcore stuff coming out for NCAA that Madden doesn't have. It goes both ways.
Coach Mode? PA? Unless you have major QB improvements- and we know, no on ratings already. and the greatest OL/DL interactions you do not have the hardcore stuff that most of us scream about year after year.

I guess i'll wait to see if you have dynamic AI and OL/DL in the next updates. Otherwise, say what you want but you didn't address anything gameplay hardcore.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 02-26-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxattax3
Why would missing out on a feature that has never been on any version of NCAA discourage a "hardcore" fan from buying?

I promise that after release the madden people will be crying because they didnt get what NCAA got. I can see it now. "I would trade these new ratings for _____ any day!"

NCAA has been much much better than Madden for a long time (to me, the 'hardcore' fan). How much could things change in 1 yr(for me, the 'hardcore' fan)?
These games should be more compatable period! The question still remains what happens when you bring draft classes over? They will just give them random numbers
Old 02-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Coach Mode? PA? Unless you have major QB improvements- and we know, no on ratings already. and the greatest OL/DL interactions you do not have the hardcore stuff that most of us scream about year after year.

I guess i'll wait to see if you have dynamic AI and OL/DL in the next updates. Otherwise, say what you want but you didn't address anything gameplay hardcore.
How do we know anything about the gameplay upgrades yet? I certainly haven't heard anything.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #40
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

doesn't Madden already have ratings that are not in NCAA?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »