Home

Any Plans for Tearing down Goal Posts

This is a discussion on Any Plans for Tearing down Goal Posts within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Any Plans for Tearing down Goal Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyGotGrillz
No offense....but that is the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard. This is why games are going down the toilet in my opinion, worry about GAMEPLAY...not worthless animations that will get old after seeing them 2 times. Make the recruiting deeper, make online dynasty deeper...forget about students tearing down the goalposts.
I agree 200% that gameplay is top priority ,but like its been told to me over and over again is there is a group that deals with gameplay and nothing else and theres a group that does stuff like this and the have no effect on one or the other. Which I dont understand because they reason for some basic gameplay improvements get cut is space. You would think every bit of space saved is space earned. But apparently it doesnt work like that so let dude dream big or small however you wanna see it.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #10
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
I heard something awhile back about NCAA officials putting a clause in the deal that prevented EA from having anything like this in the game. Dont know how true it is but it would make sense considering there trying to cut it out in real life.
I never heard about that but that does make sense

Old 02-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 38

I didnt hear about the ncaa saying you cant tear down goalpost i heard you cant have fans rushing the field after a win
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #12
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
I didnt hear about the ncaa saying you cant tear down goalpost i heard you cant have fans rushing the field after a win
You kinda have to be on the field to tear down the goal post. Lol

Old 02-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
How are the suppose to tear down the goalpost if they cant rush the field come on think man!
Old 02-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
Why do people make stupid posts with stupid requests like this?
this is coming from the guy who was asking whether or not the kickoff team changed stances from last year?
Old 02-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #15
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
Why do people make stupid posts with stupid requests like this?
has any of your post added anything to talks about this game or you just going to continue with negativity without being productive. you must of came over in the mm chatroom revolt. your attitude is weaksauce.

yea this was added sometime back and was a pic of it. it was something they did when they added some presentation with the studio guys and for big wins they were going to tear down the goal posts. cool idea but the NCAA shut it down, they did in real life shortly after also. this is the same reason we wont see the players getting trouble anymore. NCAA has a image that they want the game to represent because this is still something they see catering to kids. IMAGE is key for them at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #16
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

Dude. I asked in the thread about the new features, where the screenshots were posted, if anyone had noticed that, or if it was just me.

I was NOT asking for it to be in the game in a brand new thread.

I don't get why you made this post, I'm dead serious. Why would they add this? They don't even have refs and chain gang, OR pre and post game scenerios, and you're asking if they're going to have a bunch of fans tear down the goal posts? They don't even have 3-d fans like they had in last gen (the up-close cut scenes). They don't even have coaches or the player models on the sidelines done that well - and you're asking if they're going to have a mob of fans tear down goalposts after the game?

And I'm sorry for trolling. I shouldn't have made that post. As far as this one, I'm just defending myself.

And yes, I am negative. I play the game all the time so I notice a lot of flaws. I want to bitch, so they notice it, or get other people to notice it, so it'll get fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »