Home

Little Things...

This is a discussion on Little Things... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Little Things...

Here are a few little things that i believe will make the game more realistic and better overall.

*Field conditions: Actually having the weather effect game play and field degradation. It would also be cool to see the snow accumulate during the game and footprints like in Madden.

*Progressive Lighting: have the day light progress throughout the game like they did in last gen versions of NCAA, like Dusk games turning to night and so on.

*Fan Attendance: It is very odd to see a packed Lincoln Financial Field when Temple & DIV 1AA NE are playing. Have half full or virtually empty stadiums for sub par teams and packed stadiums for top teams. Including bowl games. This was also in last gen versions of NCAA. It would also be cool to see an attendance number at the beginning of the game.

*Better Fan reaction: Its odd when you play in a bowl game or a conference championship game as the away team and it is apparent that you have fans in the crowd but you still feel like you are the away team, no reaction at all from those fans!

*Accelerated Clock: This has been mentioned many times and hopefully we will see it in 2010

These are just a few small things that i think will help this game come together.

Last edited by JayD; 03-05-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Little Things...

Agree with everything you listed.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19

I don't know about now having anyone show up for a game against a Div-1AA school, most schools still draw, it just empties out at half time. I wouldn't mind seeing a packed crowd, and then at halftime it empties out.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #4
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
I don't know about now having anyone show up for a game against a Div-1AA school, most schools still draw, it just empties out at half time. I wouldn't mind seeing a packed crowd, and then at halftime it empties out.
The stadium will start emptying in blow outs.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #5
Rookie

the onizzle's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I thought it already does
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
yes the stadiums do already empty during blowouts and i love it! I still think that the attendance should match what the stadiums look like at the beginning of games. Again its odd to see packed stadiums when the average attendance number shows a lot less!
Old 03-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Its weird playing as Miam in my dynasty and going to Duke who is on a 3 year losing streak and the stadium is packed the first half.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »