Home

NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #41
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 10: TeamBuilder Reveal

this works for me. i can redo Auburn's uni's and not worry about trying recreate all 70 players. i can use the stadium and all. yeah this will work...really well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #42
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5

I wonder if this means we are finally going to get a PC based roster editor?
Old 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #43
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Awesome as.

FYI.

Creating it on PC opens an ocean of possibilities.

It may seem daunting for those who aren't great using PCs, but for a nerd like me, creating it on PC is so much better.
i agree, i've already started making logos and such. I hope the site gets up soon so i can really see what i need to do so i'm not just wasting my time doing stuff now if i can't use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
EDIT:

This part worries me if we aren't allowed multiple accounts.
same with me, once i heard CAS was back i started planning. They also said you were limited to a certain number of songs in 09 but we all learned right away that you can get around that limit by just creating multiple profiles. So i'm assuming its up to 12 teams per profile but even if thats the case when you go to add them to dynasty i dont think you can switch between profiles when picking teams.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #44
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Dude, come on. If you made your living by selling a product you created, would you want people to be posting info on how to steal it?

There are plenty of low priced (like Photoshop Elements) and free graphics design programs out there; no reason to tempt someone to steal.
Or you could just get Photoshop 7.0 via torrent, since it's an old version and Adobe makes their bucks off of CS and what-not.

It's not like we're using it for anything WORTH paying for it anyway. It's a crime to charge people hundreds of dollars for a prorgam they're just going to create logos and banners and what-not.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 9

This sounds awesome. I can definitely spend a few summer afternoons at work tuning my team!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
Or you could just get Photoshop 7.0 via torrent, since it's an old version and Adobe makes their bucks off of CS and what-not.

It's not like we're using it for anything WORTH paying for it anyway. It's a crime to charge people hundreds of dollars for a prorgam they're just going to create logos and banners and what-not.
It's not a crime to charge people hundreds of dollars for photoshop, which is one of the most powerful and useful applications for anybody who buys it. If you want to make striped pants, there's a thousand free graphic editors and photo programs... like GIMP.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #47
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Is there no changing of the stadium whatsoever from a preselected build? That'd be kind of disappointing, but if I recall the PS2 era NCAA games did the same thing (though without allowing you to play in an existing stadium; there were but five generic choices or so). Hopefully there is a fairly large number of generic stadiums at least, then.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 7

This all sounds good.
I give EA their props...But one question can you use Custom Stadium Sounds with the Create-a-Team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »