Home

Why? (Short rant)

This is a discussion on Why? (Short rant) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 03:02 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Why? (Short rant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
I noticed that as well. Lets just suck it up for the next two months. Trust me, if I dont like this game after purchasing it ALL of OS will know. lol
Just suck it up for the next two months? I don't think so. Madden has had so many change because the community over there complains and points out everything. While the NCAA community just "sucks it up". Now which looks to be more improved?

― Plato
Old 05-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #34
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Just suck it up for the next two months? I don't think so. Madden has had so many change because the community over there complains and points out everything. While the NCAA community just "sucks it up". Now which looks to be more improved?
Ever heard the phrases: Looks can be deceiving or dont judge a book by its cover? Just because it looks fun doesnt mean that you will enjoy playing it

Old 05-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 10

I think the reason they haven't showed more is because both games will use alot of the samething and since madden pays the bills IAN AN CO get to showcase it...p.s season showdown is just a stat tracker so why so much hate about it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Ever heard the phrases: Looks can be deceiving or dont judge a book by its cover? Just because it looks fun doesnt mean that you will enjoy playing it
So you are telling me that Madden looks good, but it most likely won't be? Or that NCAA looks okay, but will be rally good?

I doubt either is true. Madden will blow NCAA away this year. NCA is so lacking. Who cares about Teambuilder when the passing game is messed up? And the blocking logics are worse than a Pee Wee football team.

― Plato
Old 05-16-2009, 03:22 PM   #37
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
So you are telling me that Madden looks good, but it most likely won't be? Or that NCAA looks okay, but will be rally good?

I doubt either is true. Madden will blow NCAA away this year. NCA is so lacking. Who cares about Teambuilder when the passing game is messed up? And the blocking logics are worse than a Pee Wee football team.
and the blocking is going to be better in Madden? you do realize that NCAA is getting the new OL/DL stuff as well. most of the game-play stuff Madden is getting(minus the 9-man gang tackles and fumble pile-up) are going to be in NCAA as well. Madden might be slightly tweak better since they have more time to tweak them.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #38
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

I think alot of the negitivity comes from the fact that NCAA always is trying to add a gimick were Madden is looking more at gameplay. A true sports gamer will only be worried about 3 things playabilty,realism and graphics. NCAA wants to add things like Mascot games,team builder and season showdown, i'm sure 80% that play NCAA would rather have time and money spent on the first 3 things i mentioned and not gimicks. That is the main thing Madden has figured out and top of it there community interaction has done nothing but help the game. Hopefully NCAA see this and in the future uses this to there advantage. This is why people have a problem with NCAA.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #39
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Alot of people didn't like NCAA 09, so the skepticism and negativity is to be expected. Had more folks liked 09, then they would be more positive about what they're seeing in 10.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #40
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols1985
Alot of people didn't like NCAA 09, so the skepticism and negativity is to be expected. Had more folks liked 09, then they would be more positive about what they're seeing in 10.
i def agree with that. It goes back to what i said before, they always try and sell us on these new features but then when we get the game it doesnt deliver so i think people aren't buying the hype EA is giving us and wants them to deliver this time and so far they seem to keep going back to that sell us on minor features thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »