Home

poll: are you buying NCAA '10?

This is a discussion on poll: are you buying NCAA '10? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will you buy NCAA '10?
Yes, I will buy it new 160 36.36%
Yes, but I will buy it used 43 9.77%
No 237 53.86%
Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #33
Rookie

adamcsay's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: poll: are you buying NCAA '10?

nope.

wow, i'm surprised by the results. never have i seen this community get so vocal about the game. looks like we're actually starting to come together and stand up against half-assed products.

hopefully ea takes the necessary steps to fix the issues and gets this thing turned around because i sincerely want them to succeed in creating the best football game on the market.

only time will tell..

Last edited by adamcsay; 06-20-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #34
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

Didn't we just have a poll about this?

And you need to give us more options kid.

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog
Old 06-20-2009, 12:52 AM   #35
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

No. I will rent it and play it for a month or two.

As long as the 360/PS3 versions of NCAA are missing features that were in the last gen version of the game such as historic teams, custom playbooks, formation subs, spring games, etc., I will not give EA a penny for this game. I made the mistake of buying NCAA 07 and was disgusted. I have rented 08,09 and I will rent NCAA 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 03:06 AM   #36
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

As much as it pains me to say this, no, I will not be purchasing this game. I will D/L the Madden demo and if the demo is interesting I may buy that one, but there's also a good chance that I won't purchase any football games in 2009.

I have over 20 created teams on TB and have things all set up for my Off-Line Dynasty and that is all out the window. I love college football so much and it really bums me out that things have been reduced to this, but it's time to take a stand and speak to EA in the only language they understand... M-O-N-E-Y.

Or the lack thereof. They buy exclusive rights to NCAA and turn out crap... let them have their exclusivity, they ain't getting anymore of my money until things change and drastically improve.

So many bugs already... we know about the rosters... there are people on PS3 who have the QB in Shot-Gun and the snap goes over the QB's head and instead of being a live ball and a massive scramble to recover the fumble, it is ruled as an incomplete pass.

Option runs when the pitch out hits the ground, instead of a fumble, it is ruled down right there. One guy reported Florida on 4th and 10 throwing a pass to a WR, the WR dropped the ball yet the game credited Florida with a first down.

Quality Control. Has EA never heard of this? The above mentioned stuff should never be allowed in a game or a demo. Period. Yet... here it is once again.

I loved the idea one guy had when he said EA needs to be renamed Patch Studios.

PS Sports... If it's in the game chances are we'll try to get a patch for it eventually, forcing you to play a corrupt game for however long but fear not, we're still charging full price for the game because we are the only game in town and if you want to play college football you have to buy ours...

Sad... just sad...

Old 06-20-2009, 03:50 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

no unless they cut the price to something around 20$-30$

This is basically the 09 version
Old 06-20-2009, 04:50 AM   #38
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrish pinkney
To the people saying no,you are lying you just want to sound cool but your not.I really hate that because i see people on xbox live that told me a while back they were not going to buy 09 but it is listed in one of games played.

SO SHUTUP!!!!!!!
Here are the recent sales figures for the NCAA franchise according to VG Chartz:

Xbox 360:
NCAA 07: 740,000
NCAA 08: 730,000
NCAA 09: 680,000

PS3:
NCAA 07: NA
NCAA 08: 340,000
NCAA 09: 410,000

PS2:
NCAA 07: 1,340,000
NCAA 08: 660,000
NCAA 09: 380,000

Xbox:
2007:43,000
2008:7,000
2009: NA

Total:
NCAA 07: 2,123,000
NCAA 08: 1,737,000
NCAA 09: 1,470,000

It is fairly obvious that a lot less people have bought NCAA football the past two years. In fact NCAA 09 sold 653,000 less copies than NCAA 07! That is a 44% decrease in sales!

You can say that people are lying and that they really will buy NCAA 10. But you are wrong. The great thing is how immature you were while you incorrectly called people liars.

Last edited by boritter; 06-20-2009 at 05:06 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:18 AM   #39
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I was looking so forward to getting both madden and ncaa 10. But when I played the demo the other day . There was things in the demo I was not liking one bit. And these things was game killers to me. BTW I have ncaa 09 and I played that all of last year and still playing it right now. I didn't buy madden 09. But this year it seems madden is the better choice the ncaa is. I just feel madden is improved a whole lot this year from last year. So no I will not be buying it after all. I will look towards buying ncaa 11 if it gets improved big time.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:20 AM   #40
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKJ414
I'll be running to Gamestop on the 14th of July to pre-order Madden 10.
Bro that was so dunny. Running on the 14th of july pause and you said madden 10 lol. Funny.LMFAO

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »