Home

Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game.

This is a discussion on Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 07:31 AM   #17
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game.

lol is it really that tough on the psyche to just select "no" and move on? I didn't know about these accelerators before I got the game on Thursday and the first time I came across one I was like "what is this ****."

It's a cheat folks...nothing more, nothing less. I can understand why some considers it annoying....but the complaints are getting a little ridiculous now. Lets be honest...it's not really an assault on the senses or some egregious act like leaving out an entire BCS conference. Plus they're only there during the first play through of a mode as if to say "hey just so you know...here I am!!" I've created two separate RTG modes and only saw the 5-star recruit pop up in the first one...once it made me aware that it's there guess what happened??? It never showed up again.

Sometimes I honestly think people on OS seek out things to complain about just to run here and start posting.

Plus...why would a publicly traded company stop trying to bring in revenue? They do have some responsibility to their shareholders, so while I would never use one of the accelerators--I'm not going to complain about a company trying to make money. Are they supposed to do the exact opposite of that?

Last edited by nuckles2k2; 07-12-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #18
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

There is something they make you pay for and that is teambuilder. I posted this in another thread so I just copied it and Ill post it below,so read and youll see how they make you buy more slots through other profiles which is cheap and dirty like a sleezy tr*mp.

Here is the original post.

Quote:
Just found a MAJOR problem with this game this morning.

Ok me and my 7 year old kid made two teams on teambuilder.com

So last nite I typed in the password to recieve my 10 slots or w/e.
I downloaded my team and all was fine with that.

NOW HERE IS ANOTHER DEF GAME KILLER!!

My 7 year old son decides he is going to play this morning with his created team.
So he signs on with HIS PROFILE with his stats,records,trophies and so on.

Well he now has to type in the reddem code on back of the book just like I did.
But you can only use the codes one time.So now he can not use his created team unless he pays $9.99 for the add-on dlc.I mean he could play with it on my profile but he wouldnt have any of his friends on there and none of his trophies would be there.

SO ITS LIKE THIS. YOU BETTER BUY A GAME FOR EACH PROFILE YOU HAVE.
IS THIS REALLY WHAT EA WANTS US TO DO?I HAVE 3 PROFILES,mine, wife and kid!!!!! NOW NO1 can use these teams unless they are on my profile!!

This def crazy
Always trying to make more money
Old 07-12-2009, 08:17 AM   #19
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
There is something they make you pay for and that is teambuilder. I posted this in another thread so I just copied it and Ill post it below,so read and youll see how they make you buy more slots through other profiles which is cheap and dirty like a sleezy tr*mp.

Here is the original post.
hold up....what code is he talking about....and how does he have the same code as his kid...

should they not have diff codes....I hope he dont think that the same code can be use on multiple profiles...
Old 07-12-2009, 08:19 AM   #20
MVP

mmorg's Arena

They still aren't making you pay for anything. Team Builder works fine under your profile. Yeah it sucks that it's not system wide, but that's how it works.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #21
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
They still aren't making you pay for anything. Team Builder works fine under your profile. Yeah it sucks that it's not system wide, but that's how it works.
Yeah they want me to pay $9.99 so my 7 year old kid can use his created team in his profile.

That sentence alone says how screwed up this is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #22
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

I have not messed with TB cuz that is not my cup of tea but if he is saying that the code he uses should be used by his son then that makes no sense

is like me having a demo code after i reserve it and giving it to my boy to use...it will not work
Old 07-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #23
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Yeah they want me to pay $9.99 so my 7 year old kid can use his created team in his profile.

That sentence alone says how screwed up this is.
I dont get it....Is TB not free on that website and then you download it to your game

what code are you referring to?
Old 07-12-2009, 08:25 AM   #24
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
I have not messed with TB cuz that is not my cup of tea but if he is saying that the code he uses should be used by his son then that makes no sense

is like me having a demo code after i reserve it and giving it to my boy to use...it will not work
So you are saying that I should pay another 9bucks for a created team to be put on my kids profile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »