Home

teambuilder and 360/ps3

This is a discussion on teambuilder and 360/ps3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: teambuilder and 360/ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sventheone
I am on these boards frequently but don't post a lot. Don't pay attention to born4corn 90% of his posts are on the negative side and seems to want a reaction from people. So sir, u get one from me. Calm down a bit. The guy was asking a legitimate question. I get the impression from his posts he can't come up with 59.99 for the game so just flames everyone.

I figured that, you been here for 3 years and only have 19 post!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #10
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Corn wasn't putting it very nicely, but I honestly don't know what you are asking. The sentence structure (or lack thereof) made it very difficult to follow. Try rewording what it is you're asking.
its 1 in the mornign probably the reason i havent been saying things right
Quote:
I have the game already and entered my redeem box code to get my teambuilder teams. I thought it saved it because everything else was auto saved. Well I just put the game back in to go try to load my teams and it ask for the redeem box code again. I enter the code and it says the code has already been used. So now it looks like I am going to have to pay more money for some package, I thought teambuilder was free to begin with then I discover this mess. Way to go EA you guys sure know how to please your customers.
(so basically this guy downloaded 2 teams then had to buy the rest of his slots which should be free) (on 360)
and i havent heard any problems like this 1 on the ps3 so i was wondering, are all these problems occuring just on the 360?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami

(so basically this guy downloaded 2 teams then had to buy the rest of his slots which should be free) (on 360)
and i havent heard any problems like this 1 on the ps3 so i was wondering, are all these problems occuring just on the 360?
For the particular quote you used, firstly it doesn't say if it's 360 or PS3 (but it might've said it in the rest of his post somewhere) but it sounds to me like this is an autosave issue.

Also, I think that your question will probably be answered after Tuesday. Right now the vast majority of us don't have the game yet. When we all get it and have time to find the bugs, then we'll see a lot more of those posts and you should be able to see if it's 360 specific or across all platforms.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 02:41 AM   #12
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami

Bro, honestly I also didnt understand what you were trying to say in your opening post. This one here makes a bit more sense. And to answer your question, I think the cat that had the problem with his teambuilder was just a stroke of bad luck. I have the game on ps3 and only downloaded 1 teambuilder team so far, but all is well.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:49 AM   #13
Pro

wisecav's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Bro, honestly I also didnt understand what you were trying to say in your opening post. This one here makes a bit more sense. And to answer your question, I think the cat that had the problem with his teambuilder was just a stroke of bad luck. I have the game on ps3 and only downloaded 1 teambuilder team so far, but all is well.
Can you download a team with a custom logo and disconnect from PSN and tell me if the custom logo still shows up or if its the EA orb? Because that was a problem on the 360 but I don't think anyone with a PS3 has had the same problem.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals
Old 07-13-2009, 03:01 AM   #14
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecav
Can you download a team with a custom logo and disconnect from PSN and tell me if the custom logo still shows up or if its the EA orb? Because that was a problem on the 360 but I don't think anyone with a PS3 has had the same problem.
will do in a bit bro. Playing USC at OSU right now. Testing the AA level instead of heisman
Old 07-13-2009, 03:02 AM   #15
Pro

wisecav's Arena

Alright no rush. I can wait.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 03:53 AM   #16
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisecav
Alright no rush. I can wait.
alright, looks like you have to be signed in to see the custom logos for teambuilder teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »