Home

Chew Clock Explained.

This is a discussion on Chew Clock Explained. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Chew Clock Explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
Still wished the cpu used it more though.
I wish there was an option for it to always be on for both sides.

― Plato
Old 07-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

considering qtrs are 5mins long I personally dont think people should be able to waste 30 seconds per play...
friends and I have rules that we pick our play and pretty much go all game except inside of 1 minute in the 2nd and 4th qtr... then u can waste time...

its really unrealistic that u can waste half the game away when the whole game is only 2 mins in the first place...
the avg real game is 10 possessions each... when they guys are doing the clock that way its like 5 each....
Old 07-19-2009, 09:30 PM   #11
Rookie

limsol45's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJames2010
considering qtrs are 5mins long I personally dont think people should be able to waste 30 seconds per play...
friends and I have rules that we pick our play and pretty much go all game except inside of 1 minute in the 2nd and 4th qtr... then u can waste time...

its really unrealistic that u can waste half the game away when the whole game is only 2 mins in the first place...
the avg real game is 10 possessions each... when they guys are doing the clock that way its like 5 each....
The clock goes down to 25 seconds once it goes to the play clock anyways. I like the feature. Before If i was up big on the cpu i would just sim the rest of the game and risk more injuries during that time, now with chew clock i finish out the games
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »