Home

The absolute worst thing you ever done playing this game

This is a discussion on The absolute worst thing you ever done playing this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #17
Rookie

JMU_Devil_Dawg's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The absolute worst thing you ever done playing this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I score in the national championship game against the team I despise most (Notre Dame) to take the lead 20-19 with 1:34 to go. So, I go for 2. For reasons unbeknownst to me, I force a pass that had no chance of being completed, just to throw it because everyone was covered. Picked, and run back 105 yards for 2 points. Notre Dame 21 Oregon State 20-Final.
That sounds just like the 2002 Miracle on the Mountain (Furman @ App St) except this was with just seconds remaining.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC2YQuCqgAY#t=2m43s
Old 08-19-2009, 12:09 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Year 3 of my teambuilder Dynasty

Week 7, playing againts colorado.. I have a very very good team with a solid defense, but I am revamping my offense (freshman QB and RB)

I went up 21-0 in the second Quarter.... then boom by fastest WR goes out of the game.. few minutes later BOOM MY QB OUT FOR 11 WEEKS... and the cpu starts its comeback.. my backup qb was nervous and it showed in the game.. he even threw 2 picks in the red zone (one was taken back for a td) .. the cpu scored 31 unanswered points, and I was stuck losing by 3 with less than 2 minutes.

I was drving down field and was 4th and 10 at their 30 yard line. I wanted to throw a Square in to my right wide receiver, but as I stepped up in the pocket the rush was getting to my qb so I had to throw the ball before my WR made the brake and the throw was behind him.. lost 31-28--- EXCELENT GAME!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Ahh this brings me to my near upset of Missouri, year one with the University of North Dakota(via teambuilder). It's not the absolute worst thing, but it was an unfortunate event.
I was down 24-3 at the half, getting my butt kicked. I was able to turn the game upside down in the second half and make the score 33-27, Mizzou, with just under a minute to go. I need a TD + extra point to win.
I drive down and get near the 50, clock stopped at :30. Everything's goin my way and I run a corners play. I have a WR one on one and he's got his man beat. But my QB underthrows it(IDK how really) and it gets picked.End of game.

Another game I played in the dynasty I ended up turning the ball over 7 times. That was just the worst game ever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »