Home

Torn..need opinions on Dynasty

This is a discussion on Torn..need opinions on Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #9
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Torn..need opinions on Dynasty

If your losing twice in the season then you not getting duped by the BCS your getting duped by your fingers.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #10
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknut17
people want realism from video games until it goes against them.... go check lsu's 07-08 national championship season, they get their second loss drop to 7th in all polls, beat a 3 loss (i believe, may have been 2) tennessee team for the sec championship and jump 5 teams to 2nd to face the only remaining 1 loss team and go on to the nc... unfair? nope sounds like real life and you lost to syracuse the bad losses go more into account than the good wins. come back the next season try to play a little bit better and get urself into the nc
I agree. I see nothing unrealistic about this at all. The BCS currently gives the SEC champion any tiebreaker against another BCS program. Re-simming the results until you get in the title game is really cheap imo.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #11
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

I wouldn't say you got duped either, but I got a bad break in my OD. We have a super Big East conference. I won the Conference with Oklahoma St. And had 1 loss. I finished 3rd behind USC, who is in my conference, I beat them by 7 and they had 2 losses. They finish the regular season ahead of me at #2. We both have A plus schedules. I don't get it? No poll would ever have that team ahead of mine. What really sucked was the game I lost was to a friend and the game disconnected because he had an open party and his rainbow clan members keep bouncing in and out. I was down 7 with 2 min to go but he had the ball near FG range so I took defeat and let him replay vs the CPU and he beat me 27-6 but he did run it 40 times. Still my loss was to a number 1 Florida team at the time I was ranked number 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #12
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

Hell i think your lucky to have it so realistic with teams losing. Every year of my dynasty theres been at least 3 undefeated teams. Which is really gay because it ends up being TCU v Boise State in the national champ!
Old 08-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #13
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5

dude, if what you posted played out in "real" life this season, florida would go every time. there's nothing unrealistic about it. the BCS is a joke. until we get a playoff, it will always work out like this...
Old 08-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Sam99
Hell i think your lucky to have it so realistic with teams losing. Every year of my dynasty theres been at least 3 undefeated teams. Which is really gay because it ends up being TCU v Boise State in the national champ!
Really? I have found that undefeated teams are far fewer in NCAA 10 as compared to NCAA 09. I mean in year one I have five or six undefeated teams, but since then it's usually only one or two.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #15
Rookie

Malignant's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmoneyH3
I took the Rose Bowl vs. Notre Dame and took them out in OT. Florida beat Penn State..I'll just have to knock the crap out of them when they visit Autzen in week 2.

Can't believe you managed to get Florida to agree to a non-conference game outside the state of Florida.

2003 - Tulsa Golden Hurricane (8-5) - Humanitarian Bowl

2004 - Tulsa Golden Hurricane (9-4) - Humanitarian Bowl

2005 - Kentucky Wildcats (6-6)

2006 - Kentucky Wildcats (5-7)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 08:42 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmoneyH3
I took the Rose Bowl vs. Notre Dame and took them out in OT. Florida beat Penn State..I'll just have to knock the crap out of them when they visit Autzen in week 2. If it happens again, I won't take it though..its hard enough getting to the NC game without getting duped by the BCS.
That's pretty stupid. Apparently you didn't follow College Football in 07. LSU was #6 and won the SEC championship, then they jump to #2 the following week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »