Home

the hell with pryor

This is a discussion on the hell with pryor within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #33
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: the hell with pryor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts20
So he's right up there with Taylor Mays Chris Rainey and Jeff Demps?
yea i guess so. Also, running in pads is not the same as running in a track suit.

edit: also he ran something like a 4.4 in HS. So after almost 2 years of training at a top-flight program he dropped 0.1 off his 40 time... what is so hard to believe about that?

Last edited by Maxattax3; 09-02-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:40 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts20
So he's right up there with Taylor Mays Chris Rainey and Jeff Demps? Lol something tells me the guy that "electronically timed" that run kind of bent the truth
The time was standardized with all of the other players on the team (his time was the fastest). Chekwa and Thomas were all big ten in track last season and their times were just under and over the 4.4 mark.

It's not like Florida where tight ends are running 4.25's.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #35
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDTII
The time was standardized with all of the other players on the team (his time was the fastest). Chekwa and Thomas were all big ten in track last season and their times were just under and over the 4.4 mark.

Bingo. Whether you believe it was as low as advertised is one thing, but the fact is that it was the fastest on a team that consistantly puts skill positions into the NFL and had two members of I believe the top Big Ten relay team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #36
Rookie

jts20's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDTII

Wow. Not going to lie that's amazing. I guess it can be hard to judge his speed when you watch him play because he doesn't do straight line running like the outside skill positions and he has a longer stride which sometimes masks your speed. I already know the guy's an atleast decent passer if not great from what I've seen. Then again wasn't he the top recruit in his class? I guess this is why.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sure OSU puts lots of skill players in the pros but you never hear about them after that. I mean Troy Smith and Ted Ginn are tearing it up right now.
Point is Pryor is a bad *ss. No doubting that. But in the game i played against him, he was breaking tackles left and right. Thats all I was saying with this thread. I think he is a good college QB and before his career is over he should be a great one. Put the pads on him and give him a ball and hes running a 4.5. Learn to run an offense and throw the ball instead of scrambling around and yo might have a chance of keeping the game close come Bowl time.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #38
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5

keeping the game close? most people considered texas the 2nd best team in the country last year and as a true freshman he had his team with a 4 point lead and less than 1 min on the clock, as a freshman. and at 240 lbs he will break a lot of tackles this season, he is a lil overrated on the game ill give you that but he is a freak

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »