Home

*Official NCAA 11 Custom Cover and Templates Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official NCAA 11 Custom Cover and Templates Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #1441
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: *Official NCAA 11 Custom Cover and Templates Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwa642001
Can someone make a cover with Tim Tebow for PS3 using these pictures.

I would love this and maybe put an Georgia Logo on it somewhere of the phrase "GO DAWGS".

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Not being a jerk or anything, but that wouldn't make much sense having "Go Dawgs" on a cover with Tebow vs Kentucky and/or Alabama. These guys who do custom covers are working really hard for serious requests. Again, don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'm just sayin...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #1442
Banned

roundpuff's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplepz2003
Hey guys, I never saw a reply.. Is this image possible for a cover? Not sure if its big enough or not. Id love one for the PS3.

Nope too small, but we can look for better pics of him.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #1443
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Not being a jerk or anything, but that wouldn't make much sense having "Go Dawgs" on a cover with Tebow vs Kentucky and/or Alabama. These guys who do custom covers are working really hard for serious requests. Again, don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'm just sayin...
Kinda what was thinkin, lol..... haha don't make me request a cover of Julio's TD catch vs. Georgia :P
Old 06-24-2010, 12:49 AM   #1444
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

Not my cover, but I thought I'd share for all my other Purdue guys. This was made my Justo at Digital Sportscene

Keith Smith - Purdue

Full Resolution (click)
Old 06-24-2010, 09:07 AM   #1445
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I Know BUT As a GEORGIA Fan I dont Like The Flordia Gators so I dont care who it was against I just want to see the at they worst. Im quite sure its a team that you dislike that no matter who they play you want them to lose. well flordia is that team for me. Plus GA didnt have a great season so its probably not that many good pics out there for them. So just understand that dont destory my idea thats why it was MY idea so it is serious to me....... not trying to sound like a jerk either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 09:09 AM   #1446
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
Kinda what was thinkin, lol..... haha don't make me request a cover of Julio's TD catch vs. Georgia :P

LOL request it It dont hurt me none. I dont play for Georgia I cant hold you back for what you want.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #1447
Banned

Quote:
LOL request it It dont hurt me none. I dont play for Georgia I cant hold you back for what you want.
It was a slight joke. Already got a great Javi cover.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #1448
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
I Know BUT As a GEORGIA Fan I dont Like The Flordia Gators so I dont care who it was against I just want to see the at they worst. Im quite sure its a team that you dislike that no matter who they play you want them to lose. well flordia is that team for me. Plus GA didnt have a great season so its probably not that many good pics out there for them. So just understand that dont destory my idea thats why it was MY idea so it is serious to me....... not trying to sound like a jerk either.
I got ya. Like I said, I didn't mean to come off like a jerk so I'm glad my post didn't offend you.

And by the way...I don't like the fact that UNC is probably better than NC State yet the Heels have lost like 3 straight to them in football, so yeah--I know where you're coming from with not liking Florida.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »