Home

A cool little detail I would like to see

This is a discussion on A cool little detail I would like to see within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
A cool little detail I would like to see

If you have ever been to a college game in real life, then you know the PA guy will come over and say the scores of games that were played earlier or are being played.

I would like to see this added to NCAA 12. Imagine playing at Miami and you hear the guy come across and mention some scores of games played earlier or going on. Then he gets to Florida State's game and says, earlier today Auburn was able to beat Florida State 21-17. The crowd would cheer. Or if Fla. St. won instead, the crowd would boo.

I think a little detail like this would add to the game.

Thoughts?

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: A cool little detail I would like to see

I would like to see that too. Especially like teams within' the conference or rivals.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

This is a good idea, but I would like to see something as simple as a ticker that scrolls scores from games going on in your dynasty. If I'm ranked 4th and the top two teams have big games, I want to know what their scores are while I'm playing!

I don't know if this has been added since 09 (I boycotted last year) but I know it was in the old gen games.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Why not highlights of other games as they're being played, when your game is in between plays or at halftime?

This is something that was possible back on the Sega Genesis, there's no excuse why they can't do it even better now.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoficons
Why not highlights of other games as they're being played, when your game is in between plays or at halftime?

This is something that was possible back on the Sega Genesis, there's no excuse why they can't do it even better now.
Not between plays, but during an injury or after a kickoff when games usually go to a TV timeout. That would be appropriate and smooth.

*Number 26 is down with what looks like a knee injury. The Seminoles can only hope he is okay as he is one of their better defensive backs. While he's been looked at let's look at some highlights of the Florida - Georgia game earlier today*

Something like that would be a nice addition.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Out of curiosity, would you like the highlight and/or announcement for the sake of the highlight and/or announcement, or would you go the the highlighted and/or announced game and check the score/box score to see if the game really recorded it that way?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »