Home

Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

This is a discussion on Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 03:16 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Official Glitches/Bugs Thread (READ FIRST POST)

SYSTEM:xbox 360
GAME MODE:exhibition
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left):every play
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):none
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):Before about 80% of my mine and the cpus snaps there was a slight hitch or freeze in the gameplay. It was very quick but it throws you off, especially on FGs and punts, its also very annoying... In the same game I tackled the cpu QB 4 times in the backfield but only recieved 1 sack for my efforts... Am I unaware of a NCAA rule or is this an issue? I remember it being a problem in Madden...
VIDEO (if available):
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 03:35 AM   #26
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8

SYSTEM: 360
GAME MODE: Exhibition
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Entire game
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Wearing Oregon's all black uni's changed there shoes to black and team. Made up roster names.
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): The player name doesn't show up under the players on Oregon but Washington's names are showing up. I guess since its not a name plate on these jerseys the names under them doesn't show up. There is only a highlighted circle under players but no names. CORRECTION ALL TEAMS WITH NO NAMEPLATES ON THE BACK OF JERSEYS DONT SHOW THE PLAYER NAME ONCE HIGHLIGHTED BY A USER.
VIDEO (if available): none

Last edited by thesteamontheboat; 07-13-2010 at 05:08 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:43 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

SYSTEM: PS3
GAME MODE: online dynasty
SITUATION we can't hear other dynasty members in the menu board of our online dynasty.
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): none
DETAILS I don't know if this is new this year but last year we could do this so we could do recruiting and then everyone would say ready and we would move on. Is there something I'm missing?
Old 07-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #28
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

GAME MODE: Road to Glory
SITUATION: End of game.
CUSTOMIZATION: None.
DETAILS: After the game ended and highlights showed the game froze. The sounds and video were still showing but nothing ever happened. Hit every button, nothing. Waiting 5 minutes, nothing. Pressed the PS button and the XMB showed up, flickering. Pressed the PS button again to make it disappear and different icons were frozen on just a black screen.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:46 AM   #29
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

SITUATION: Browsing Offline Leaderboard
DETAILS: Was browsing through the Offline Leaderboard to check how many points needed for Trophies. Was on School (TCU, QB) and hit L1 to navigate to Conference but nothing showed up and the conference next to L2 was ACC, not MWC like it should be. Hit L1 again to get to NCAA and everything was listed there correctly. Hit R1 to try Conference again, still blank and still on the wrong conference. Used L2 to navigate to MWC and the game immediately froze.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

SYSTEM: X360
GAME MODE: Exhibition / Play Now
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): Seems like any situation under two minutes in the 2nd and 4th quarters
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): None
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): I noticed in the 2nd and 4th quarters that once the game clock got under 2 minutes, it would run off 10 seconds after each cut scene. I'm not 100% if this happens after plays without a cut scene. This was especially detrimental in the 4th quarter of one game when I had the ball in my possession down 7 and the clock ran off 20 seconds between two plays. I have my tempo on balanced.
VIDEO (if available): N/A
Old 07-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #31
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
SITUATION: End of game.
DETAILS: After the game ended and highlights showed the game froze. The sounds and video were still showing but nothing ever happened. Hit every button, nothing. Waiting 5 minutes, nothing. Pressed the PS button and the XMB showed up, flickering. Pressed the PS button again to make it disappear and different icons were frozen on just a black screen.
This happened again. Very upsetting as it forces me to lose all progress from that game, tack this on as another reason I hate RTG. This time:

DETAILS: After the game but before the highlights the game froze. Tried everything again, same outcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #32
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

SYSTEM: XBOX 360
GAME MODE: Custom Stadium Sounds
SITUATION (This includes down/distance/time left): N/A
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): N/A
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text): I cannot access all of my created playlists from my HDD to use in Custom Stadium Sounds. I have 234 playlists, but I can only access 100 of them to use for the 50 slots in the game. I can only access from Alabama to Michigan State (alphabetical order listing).
VIDEO (if available): None available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »