Home

Just got 2 at the sametime....

This is a discussion on Just got 2 at the sametime.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Just got 2 at the sametime....

I'm currently playing on varsity skill level(with playmakers sliders). Heisman for recruiting, I'm using Miami and I just finished playing FSU where I had 8 of my prospects come and visit during that game. It was a good game that I ended up winning 24-21.

After the game I advanced the week and to my surprise I got 2 achievements, one called what a weekend where you have to have at least 5 or more(i think it was) prospects have a letter grade of A or better for their visit.(all 8 of my prospects came away with at least an A).

The other one was called switcharoo where you get a prospect that was soft committed to another school switch to your school.

I'm not into achievements, so I never notice them until they pop up. I thought these 2 where pretty interesting when I saw them pop up.

Anyway, just wanted to share that and see if any1 else has gotten some interesting achievements unlocked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Just got 2 at the sametime....

I actually just go this too, with something like 9 recruits committing on the same week they visited. Tells me just how important those visiting weeks are, and IMHO they are a lot more important than last year.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

i agree. i just think recruiting is just all around more fun this year!!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

Awesome man. Thanks for letting us know about the achievements. I'm gonna try some of these in year two of my dynasty. In my bowl game in year one right now. Good stuff.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:34 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 9

Yeah, I never actively pursue achievements, but it is cool when they just naturally happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
Rookie

CrossTown's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull n Pray
Yeah, I never actively pursue achievements, but it is cool when they just naturally happen.
I always have to look it up when I get it. Sometimes it's self-explanatory but other times I'm really curious to see how I earned it. I got Air Raid last night playing a friend online and I couldn't figure out what it was for. I didn't throw for a ridiculous amount of pass yards or a bunch of TDs. But 35 points or more using that offense gives it to you.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossTown
I always have to look it up when I get it. Sometimes it's self-explanatory but other times I'm really curious to see how I earned it. I got Air Raid last night playing a friend online and I couldn't figure out what it was for. I didn't throw for a ridiculous amount of pass yards or a bunch of TDs. But 35 points or more using that offense gives it to you.
Does the PS3 controller have a home button on it like the 360s? On the Xbox, if you hit the home button while the achievement bubble is on screen, it takes you directly to a page that explains what it is for.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #8
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I've never been that much into achievements either. However, I noticed a rather cool one the other day too. In my dynasty I was running low on recruiting minutes and there was a 4* recruit who had me as their number one school so, I wanted to touch base with him. But, I only had 10 minutes to spare. So when the call started I used the 10 mins to offer him a scholarship and he accepted! I can't remember the name of the achievement but, it was definitely awesome.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »