Home

Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 04:40 PM   #49
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Anyone else enjoy gameplay post patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
That poll doesn't correlate with thread, nor does it even remotely disprove his theory that 5% of the board does 90% of the complaining. While that statement may appear to be hyperbole, I believe it to be more accurate than not.
With a poll that not everyone votes on, you get higher turnout from the people who feel strongly one way or another. So a high percentage in the poll could just mean only the people who don't like it opened it and voted.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 08-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #50
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
With a poll that not everyone votes on, you get higher turnout from the people who feel strongly one way or another. So a high percentage in the poll could just mean only the people who don't like it opened it and voted.
That's besides the point. The poll question doesn't correlate with this thread.

Whether or not the patch addressed what it was supposed to or not, has no bearing on people enjoying gameplay post patch.

Having been here as long as I have, I find NDAlums's statement more accurate than not.

Not to mention in blind polls like that, people with agenda's tend to vote negative towards a game, even if they don't even own it. We've seen that here countless times.

Which is why I don't take poll results at OS too seriously.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Your correct, and I am not going to claim the poll is scientific, but it is certainly more scientific then someone making the claim the 5% of the people do 90% of the complaining. The reason that statement was made was not because it's true, but to marginalize people, intentional or not, plain and simple. And the poll does relate because SOME posters here would claim those who think the patch did not address what it was supposed to are just "complainers" the mythical 5%. That being said I'm done taking this thread off track. Carry on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 05:44 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

this game very rarely leaves my xbox.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #53
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scur2D2
this game very rarely leaves my xbox.
Im in the same boat. It only comes out when a friend wants to play a different game online, then it is back in. I am perfecting some sliders right now to make it the most realistic football game I have ever played an im having a blast.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 08-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 2

This is a great game. Even better after the patch.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 6

It's just funny to me how people can find the smallest things to gripe about........If your seeing an exploit then why keep doing it all the time?,,,

But I come to realize that their are people on this site from different era's....I can remember Atari 2600 football it was 6 men in all (I'm telling me age lol) aand all you can do was the same motions all the time LOL

We gamers truly have come a long way now back too the best football NCAA11

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #56
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
Plus DJ- it's really not just that play. Pretty much any slant run by a slot receiver is automatic money now-even when not hot routed. It's ridiculous how easy it is now to pass. Honestly I freaking LOVED this game, and I am beyond angry with how it plays now.
+1, I feel the same way. It is way too easy for the slants and pretty much anything in the middle now after the patch. In both of my OD's there isnt anyone who likes the game post patch 2 as much as before. It has just made defense nonexistent imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »