Home

Dynasty Traditions?

This is a discussion on Dynasty Traditions? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2010, 01:23 AM   #9
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Dynasty Traditions?

Syracuse gives the #44 to talented RBs

Ole Miss gives 38 I believe to good DBs in honor of Chucky Mullins.
Old 12-27-2010, 02:52 AM   #10
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

I give 50000 dollars to all my recruits. Then give them a contract. SMU sure is fun.

Seriously though, I give all the good HBs 8.
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 12-29-2010, 10:53 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 21

I like going through and giving all the players on my team high socks if black is a major color. For instance, just started playing a Texas Tech dynasty where all the players have long black socks. But on my Mississippi State dynasty I don't since black isn't a major part of their uniforms.

Also, South Carolina, with black jerseys, white pants and long black socks looks really good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #12
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

All my star players get single digit numbers. And the best defensive end each year gets one also, usually number 1. The DE looks huge wearing number 1 or any single digit number.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0

Highest ranked QB gets number 12. 2nd QB gets 7, third, 14. The two highest running backs get 22 for the highest and 37 for the second highest. Top WR gets 8. Those are really all I do. I do this with every dynasty, too. Something about those numbers for those spots.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:21 AM   #14
Rookie

mbhammer0307's Arena

OVR: 0

In my Texas A&M dynasty I give a low rated linebacker on special teams the number 12 jersey to represent the 12th Man.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14

- When playing as Michigan in an OD I give a superstar WR the famed number 1. Not just the best WR each year, but a really special player who only come along once in a while (ie: Roy Roundtree isnt getting it). This season the cpu gave 3rd string QB the 1 but I changed that right away.

- In my FSU off line dynasty I look for my best primetime game that season and mentally circle it on the schedule as a "Black Out" game & thats the only time we'll wear the black on black.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think what I'm doing is kind of minor compared to some of the other posts here...
In my Auburn dynasty I've begun to mimic the Tigers' practice of having a top LB numbered in the teens. Similar to the #1 at Mich. idea, I only make the switch when I've got a real stud in that spot.
And maybe still within the point of this thread, I DON'T make the switch after POS switches for many of my, well, switches. I regularly flip a FS or SS (##s in the 20s) to OLB, for example, and it's strikingly noticeable when one of these speed guys come crashing through the line for a sack/tackle, or chase down a RB on the edge like he was shot out of a cannon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »