Home

Building a Better NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on Building a Better NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:09 PM   #49
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Building a Better NCAA Football 12

Quote:
9. Sanctions- You should be able to go outside the box to get that top recruit, but if u get caught u should pay the price.
NCAA will never allow that in a game with their license on it.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #50
Rookie

DocKnowsBest's Arena

OVR: 1
Can't wait! NCAA 11 is probably one of the best football games I've played; definitely the best "next-gen" football game made to date. Maybe on top of patches to fix game glitches, they can offer downloads for updated uniforms and bowl game logos/locations?Just a thought.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0
PLEASE EA SPORTS HAVE DREADS, MOUTHPIECES, CHIN STRAPS HANGING, EYE BLACK, TEAM SKULL CAPS, HELMETS OFF, UNIFORM GETS DIRTY DURING BAD WEATHER AS SOON AS THEY HIT THE GROUND, HAVE THE SHOULDER PADS AND BACKPLATE SHOW DURING GAME PLAY, WEAR AND TEAR ON JERSEYS, CHEERLEADERS WITH PONCHOS DURING RAINING GAMES AND DRESS WARM FOR COLD WEATHER, THE BANDS PLAYING MORE THAN JUST THE FIGHT SONGS CAN THEY PLAY UP TO DATED SONGS, HOW BOUT ADDING THE 1AA SCHOOLS AND BLACK COLLEGES AND THEIR STADIUMS LIKE THE PS2 VERSION, SHOULDER BRACES, FANS RUNNING ON THE FIELD AFTER A HUGE UP SET, SHOES COMING OFF DURING GAME PLAY, I DOUBT THIS MAY HAPPEN BUT TATTOOS, HELMETS POPPING OFF AFTER A BIG HIT LIKE THE OLD PS2 VERSION, IN CREATE SCHOOL GIVE US MORE COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM OTHER THAN BLACK AND WHITE, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TEAM COLORS PRESENTED FOR MATCHING CLEATS AND SOCKS AND WRIST BANDS AND SKULL CAPS, MORE UNIFORM SELECTION FOR CREATED, ADD LONG TEAM COLOR SOCKS NOT JUST WHITE, TEAM COLOR SPAT, BRING BACK ILLEGAL TOUCHING AND THE REF THROWS OFF HIS HAT, BRING THE WHISTLE BACK TO START PLAYS AND WHISTLE THE PLAY DEAD, MORE CELEBRATION PENALTIES, DIFFERENT TD'S CELEBRATIONS, WEAR AND TEAR OF THE FIELD AND THE FEEL GETS CHEWED UP AFTER BAD WEATHER, DOUBLE HITTING, LIKE IF SOMEONE BREAKS A TACKLE AND ON HIS WHY DOWN SOMEONE COMES AND CLEANS HIM UP, OR IF THE DEFENDER IS HOLDING A PLAYER HIS TEAMMATE COMES AND FINISH THE TACKLE OFF, TAKE MASCOT GAME OFF WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE, THROWING GATORADE ON THE COACHES AFTER A BIG WIN, MORE COACHES ON THE SIDELINE, PLAYERS MOVING ON THE SIDELINES, SHOW THE COACH GETTING ON A PLAYER FOR A STUPID PENALTY, FIX THE PUNT RETURNS, SHOW THE TRAINER TENDING TO A PLAYER FOR EXAMPLE SHOW HIM GETTING STRETCHED OR GETTING SPATTED, SHOW THE BLACK RUBBER ON THE TURF, SHOW GRASS POPS UP WHEN BEING TACKLED OR WHEN RUNNING, UNPREDICTABLE WEATHER, STARTS SUNNY THEN BEGIN TO DRIZZLE OR A HEAVY POUR AND RAIN STOP DURING A GAMES. OR RAINS OFF AND ON DURING THE GAME, THE WEATHER CHANNEL SAYS CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN BUT DOESNT START RAINING TELL THE 4TH QUARTER EXAMPLE. SHOW A PLAYER LIMPING, THERES MORE I'LL BE BACK.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #52
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1
1. Custom playbooks!!!!!
2. New announcers or at least revamped dialogue
3. They need to give the user more control over off-season training. Like an in-season point system that gives you training pts to use off-season e.g. True freshman makes a catch = 1 point.
4. Allow some recruits to be able to enroll early so they can earn training pts
Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 PM   #53
Rookie

WISHLIST FOR NCAA 12- PLEASE ADD THESE

1.DREADS,

2MOUTHPIECES,

3CHIN STRAPS HANGING,

4EYE BLACK,

5TEAM SKULL CAPS,

6HELMETS OFF,

7UNIFORM GETS DIRTY DURING BAD WEATHER AS SOON AS THEY HIT THE GROUND

8HAVE THE SHOULDER PADS AND BACKPLATE SHOW DURING GAME PLAY,

9WEAR AND TEAR ON JERSEYS,

10CHEERLEADERS WITH PONCHOS DURING RAINING GAMES AND DRESS WARM FOR COLD
WEATHER,

11THE BANDS PLAYING MORE THAN JUST THE FIGHT SONGS CAN THEY PLAY UP TO DATED SONGS,

12HOW BOUT ADDING THE 1AA SCHOOLS AND BLACK COLLEGES AND THEIR STADIUMS LIKE THE PS2 VERSION,

13SHOULDER BRACES,

14FANS RUNNING ON THE FIELD AFTER A HUGE UP SET,

15 SHOES COMING OFF DURING GAME PLAY,

16 I DOUBT THIS MAY HAPPEN BUT TATTOOS,

17 HELMETS POPPING OFF AFTER A BIG HIT LIKE THE OLD PS2 VERSION,

18 IN CREATE SCHOOL GIVE US MORE COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM OTHER THAN BLACK AND WHITE,

19 I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TEAM COLORS PRESENTED FOR MATCHING CLEATS AND SOCKS AND WRIST BANDS AND SKULL CAPS,

20 MORE UNIFORM SELECTION FOR CREATED,

21 ADD LONG TEAM COLOR SOCKS NOT JUST WHITE,

22 TEAM COLOR SPAT,

23 BRING BACK ILLEGAL TOUCHING AND THE REF THROWS OFF HIS HAT,

24 BRING THE WHISTLE BACK TO START PLAYS AND WHISTLE THE PLAY DEAD,

25 MORE CELEBRATION PENALTIES,

26 DIFFERENT TD'S CELEBRATIONS,

27 WEAR AND TEAR OF THE FIELD AND THE FEEL GETS CHEWED UP AFTER BAD WEATHER,

28 DOUBLE HITTING,LIKE IF SOMEONE BREAKS A TACKLE AND ON HIS WHY DOWN SOMEONE COMES AND CLEANS HIM UP, OR IF THE DEFENDER IS HOLDING A PLAYER HIS TEAMMATE COMES AND FINISH THE TACKLE OFF,

29 TAKE MASCOT GAME OFF WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE,

30 THROWING GATORADE ON THE COACHES AFTER A BIG WIN,

31 MORE COACHES ON THE SIDELINE,

32 PLAYERS MOVING ON THE SIDELINES,

33 SHOW THE COACH GETTING ON A PLAYER FOR A STUPID PENALTY,

34 FIX THE PUNT RETURNS,

35 SHOW THE TRAINER TENDING TO A PLAYER FOR EXAMPLE SHOW HIM GETTING STRETCHED OR GETTING SPATTED,

36 SHOW THE BLACK RUBBER ON THE TURF,

37 SHOW GRASS POPS UP WHEN BEING TACKLED OR WHEN RUNNING,

38 UNPREDICTABLE WEATHER, STARTS SUNNY THEN BEGIN TO DRIZZLE OR A HEAVY POUR AND RAIN STOP DURING A GAMES. OR RAINS OFF AND ON DURING THE GAME, THE WEATHER CHANNEL SAYS CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN BUT DOESNT START RAINING TELL THE 4TH QUARTER EXAMPLE.

39 SHOW A PLAYER LIMPING,

THERES MORE I'LL BE BACK.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 3

-Custom Playbooks w/ play creator

-Coaching Carousel, w/ coordinators

-Editable Rosters in Dynasty

-Improve sidelines. I will admit it has gotten better, but I hate seeing my team on the sideline jumping up and down clapping their hands like a fat cheerleader when I overthrow a reciever, or in the background during a penalty called on me.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #55
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Custom playbooks (NOT available on online random or lobby matches though)

Higher ball arc

Increase 4 man pass rush. A lot. Please.

Adaptive AI that will run routes ahead of the wide receivers if they run the same play enough times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #56
Rookie

I can't believe gameplay isn't the first thing on everyone list. Why are tackles still dynamic even though pro-tak promised to change that? Why is my forward momentum being stopped by a player that isn't even looking at the ball carrier? Things are still too animation heavy, balls that are going right through body parts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »