Home

Changing Schools

This is a discussion on Changing Schools within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Changing Schools

How do you go about changing schools in your dynasty? I know you get offers to coach two or three different schools at the end of the season, but let's say I build a team up and win a couple BCS titles and now I want to go to another rebuilding project. How do I go about doing that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Changing Schools

On the dynasty menu screen, scroll over until you see a tab that says "Coaching Positions". In this tab you can edit your coach and resign. Once you do you can then find new jobs. Just know that when you do this your coach will take a hit in prestige. Since you want to rebuild a school this should not hurt you that bad. If your current school is a 6* school then you will get offers from 5*'s and lower and so on.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

You could let your contract run out, at the end of your final season you will offered the regular deals (extensions and other offers) if you decline you basically get an offer from every team with a lower rank than your previous team.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit
You could let your contract run out, at the end of your final season you will offered the regular deals (extensions and other offers) if you decline you basically get an offer from every team with a lower rank than your previous team.
Yeah could always do that but if he signed a long term deal then that may take some time. That is the only 2 options unless you create a new coach on the coaching position screen and now control 2 schools.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #5
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Good to know. Always thought that if I hit resign that my coaching career would be over. Never had the stones to actually hit it and see what happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17

So let me make sure I have this correct...If I want to rebuild another team like I have done with Kent State. I need to let my current contract run out and then decline all offers. Then I can select another 1* team and start again?
Old 01-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
So let me make sure I have this correct...If I want to rebuild another team like I have done with Kent State. I need to let my current contract run out and then decline all offers. Then I can select another 1* team and start again?
Or you can select "Quit Job" to make an immediate change. Only problem is you will loose a star in your coaching prestige doing it this way.
If you let you contract expire and decline all offers then your prestige will stay they same. Depends on what is most important to you.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfEd
Or you can select "Quit Job" to make an immediate change. Only problem is you will loose a star in your coaching prestige doing it this way.
If you let you contract expire and decline all offers then your prestige will stay they same. Depends on what is most important to you.
I really like the team I have built at Kent and I am in year 7 of my 9 year deal so I will probably stay. But the MAC is no challenge at all now. So at least for my 4 out of conference games and my bowl game it gets interesting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »