Home

Banning 4-5 WR in Online Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Banning 4-5 WR in Online Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #41
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Banning 4-5 WR in Online Dynasty?

Whatever. Winning a shootout is NOT a defensive strategy. It's an offensive strategy. The fact that you can't understand this tells me that there is little value in continuing this discussion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Banning 4-5 WR in Online Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Au165
There is no magic play you are correct. I was more pointing out it shuts down more of the deep ball out of 4 and 5 wide which is what most people do that makes these formations so bad. I go and set audibles if the guy runs it from the start so I have a few different looks I can change to depending on how he reacts. Like I said its not a magic fix, but it is the best I have come up with. It does work on good players as I have beaten good players with it (80% win percentage with over 50 games).

Basically your just an *** who wants to complain and offer no advice to anyone except its broken so lets cry about it. You claim winning a shoot out isn't a strategy, but how isn't it? Thats what your supposed to do in football score more than them and stop them from scoring as much as you. Your just looking for a reason to bitch.

I will just say I have beaten plenty of good players doing this. It requires a little bit of practice, knowledge, and anticipation but it works for me. For you to blast it just assuming all these players would do this and this proves you are just bitching. Go back to Madden if it is so much better and let us who are looking for a solution talk.
Yeah but now you are completely moving the goalposts from your initial statement. You went from "Cover 2 man shuts down 4 and 5 wide" to stating now you need to set audibles and mix up your defenses. That's why I didn't agree with your initial statement. Anyone who has any idea how to play this game will eat up cover 2 man by itself. I didn't offer a solution because I'm not going to sit here and list out all of my audibles and strategies. There is no simple solution to stopping 4 and 5 wide, I believe you were disingenuous by claiming cover 2 man was one. More people need to go on the practice field and find what works instead of looking online for a quick fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »