Home

NCAA Football 12 Video, Screenshots and Blog - Visual Upgrades

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video, Screenshots and Blog - Visual Upgrades within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #41
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: The Video And New Screens Here!

I am just waiting for actual game play video........Show me some videos of scrambling QBs, dual threat QBs, pocket passers........

And I want to see a video in the rain, snow, hopefully we get some fog games....

Nevertheless I am going to make Denard Robinson look like Denard now with dreads.

I wonder if this will be weekly announcement of new features now or a every other week thing ?

Either way some news is better then no news I say....But I really want to see a rain game though to see how much if all the field degrades during the course of a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #42
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
This wasn't supposed to be about gameplay ya'll...this was just to highlight the visuals(which looks surprisingly great)...still a lot of time left before we really get to see how the game plays...heck, spring football isn't even here yet...LOL

I wonder how that new grass will look, play and affect players in different weather conditions.
I think the main problem is the fact that the game has always looked pretty good, but the gameplay has been average (to say the least). And now we get our first information about NCAA 12 and what is it ... cover athletes, dreads, grass, equipment and lighting. To a lot of people, that's a sign of where EA's priorities lie. Whether that's correct or not, that's how it comes off to a lot of people.

The screen shots do look amazing though. Hopefully, they've got some things just as big planned for the gameplay.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #43
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Old 03-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #44
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Don't blame the art team for wanting to flaunt their stuff. They don't work on your precious gameplay.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #45
MVP

jorge380's Arena

OVR: 13

Hey atleast they got the San Diego Sunshine on point.LoL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #46
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29

Good call on the crowd. Does look better even if blurred for the distance effect. nice! Overall I luved 11 and 12 looks hawt!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:26 PM   #47
Rookie

texasfan_95's Arena

OVR: 7

Noticed the band in the stands at 1:05 and someone on another site said they noticed people walking up stadium steps.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:26 PM   #48
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
I think the main problem is the fact that the game has always looked pretty good, but the gameplay has been average (to say the least). And now we get our first information about NCAA 12 and what is it ... cover athletes, dreads, grass, equipment and lighting. To a lot of people, that's a sign of where EA's priorities lie. Whether that's correct or not, that's how it comes off to a lot of people.

The screen shots do look amazing though. Hopefully, they've got some things just as big planned for the gameplay.
This is EA marketing strategy. If they gave us all the good stuff now they will have to find a way to get us excited later when it close to release. The order they give info is based on importance to us not importance to them.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »