Home

NCAA Football 12 Video, Screenshots and Blog - Visual Upgrades

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video, Screenshots and Blog - Visual Upgrades within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #185
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video, Screenshots and Blog - Visual Upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by baufan2005
My guess is EA is a strong advertiser or has ownership in this site right? Because I got warned for a negative post about EA's football games.
They don't have anything to do with this site, aside from a couple of EA devs who are users here. (Thier OS Names are normally EA_Dev_BobSmith, or something like that) Why exactly were you warned? Did you simply say 'I dislike Ea's game ______'? In that case you are free to say that. Did this person warn you for profanity or something? If not, there's no reason to be warned for saying anything.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by baufan2005
My guess is EA is a strong advertiser or has ownership in this site right? Because I got warned for a negative post about EA's football games.
This site is pretty bad when it comes to expressing yourself about anything. Im sure ill get a warning for this post.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #187
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSRusse83
This site is pretty bad when it comes to expressing yourself about anything. Im sure ill get a warning for this post.
Its only bad if you don't express yourself in a reasonable way. You can bash EA, 2k, SCEA, etc. all you want as long as you do it in the correct way. Describe why you don't like EA's football games, don't just say," EA makez dis game, so it muss suxxz"

― Plato
Old 03-20-2011, 03:31 AM   #188
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10

Just based on the graphics, I'm wanting to get this game. I was hesitating to buy it at first. Hopefully they've improved the gameplay just as much (or even more) than they improved the graphics!

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.

Last edited by bruinkid626; 03-20-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:21 AM   #189
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Maybe I'm nitpicking but I'd rather have a 3D crowd and live sideline than enhanced lighting (which we get every year) and 3D grass. I'm tired of the clay robots that sit in that same position on an infinite loop on the sidelines, it really degrades the overall quality of the visuals imo.
Same Ruff. I think NCAA 11 is visually the best football game I've ever played but that's one area that could be improved upon.

Hopefully there is regular long hair too.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:41 AM   #190
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
People keep saying the crowds look better, but I don't know how you can tell when much of the background was blurred in these shots. They also said the bands are back in the game. If that is true, I'm gonna be stoked. They already got one of the two things I wanted fixed in terms of visuals, which was the grass. Improving the crowds and adding the bands was the other.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:50 AM   #191
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
The crowd already is "3D", it's just poorly rendered and pixelated. You will never get a crowd that looks as good as the players on the sidelines because the system can't handle 80,000 perfectly-rendered figures all at once. What they CAN handle though, is adding dynamic features like fans leaving or walking out of the stadium after the game is over or becomes a blowout, or adding the marching bands back into the crowd/onto the field. It would really impress me if that was in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »