Home

Potential mode killers to CC or RTG!

This is a discussion on Potential mode killers to CC or RTG! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Potential mode killers to CC or RTG!

My thing is not only for this year, I hope these gamemodes get improved on a daily basis. It has been EA thing to improve something one than leave it on the backburner for years. It has been done to a lot of modes like Online Franchise, Franchise, RTG(CL). I usually always play Be A Pro modes but Madden's Superstar is horrible. It has only been stripped and streamlined. I played alot of games just because of Be a Pro modes. Last year was the first year I started a Dynasty mode at all. I always only did BAP modes. I played FIfa, BOxing, MLB(both), NBA, MAdden, NCAA for the BAP mode. I only played Dynasty/Season modes for NCAA and MAdden.If Dynasty gets CC, Improved Recruiting, and is fully editable I will play Dynasty non stop. I want to able to switch off between modes and have fun.
I want to see Emails get added back
Old 04-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #10
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

If the MLB poll is any indication, most people are not playing online, meaning EA's chasing dollars in development of online play that just isn't there.

Focusing on "career" modes like BAP and so on should be their major focus, because that's where gamers are spending more time with other titles.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
If the MLB poll is any indication, most people are not playing online, meaning EA's chasing dollars in development of online play that just isn't there.

Focusing on "career" modes like BAP and so on should be their major focus, because that's where gamers are spending more time with other titles.
I dont play online at all in any game, never have been in to it.
Not only BAP or Dynasty, just improving offline features is a major priority. MAdden was/is treating online as a major and top priority.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 03:25 PM   #12
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I dont play online at all in any game, never have been in to it.
Not only BAP or Dynasty, just improving offline features is a major priority. MAdden was/is treating online as a major and top priority.
Same here. Now that I've moved from New Orleans to Los Angeles I may do more online things, but as of now I don't do anything online.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 04-22-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #13
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

While I'm sure that NCAA has more offline gamers than online ones, I'd bet that they have a higher percentage of online gamers than other sports games because of online dynasty. OD is pretty freakin' awesome.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 04-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #14
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
RTG improvements are just speculation still, but that mode sure needed to be torn down and rebuilt. And I agree that coaches (a coaching staff) should be a bigger part of the game, receiving experience points ala HC09.
"....NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday like never before as players go from high school superstar to top college player to head coach in the Road to Glory and Dynasty modes...." http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog...ct-mark-ingram

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »