Home

EA: Still time to put Team Entrances into HUM vs HUM online and OD games

This is a discussion on EA: Still time to put Team Entrances into HUM vs HUM online and OD games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA: Still time to put Team Entrances into HUM vs HUM online and OD games

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I don't. However I didn't make a statement with any certainty whether it was or not. See the difference? Simple logic.

You said they could easily put it in. Again I ask how do you know?
Because compared to all the work they do, having an option to skip a cut scene by pressing one button more than likely isn't that hard of a thing to do.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #26
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Because compared to all the work they do, having an option to skip a cut scene by pressing one button more than likely isn't that hard of a thing to do.
Again, how do you know this with certainty? Is it hard? I have no idea, but you keep saying things with what seems to be absolute certainty. This isn't the first time, so how do you know what's hard and what's easy and what it would impact?
Old 05-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #27
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

You are all blowing this way out of proportion.

They made a decision they felt was in the best interest of the gaming experience.

They did something they thought most people would enjoy, which is not having long entrances for online games because they found it would be unenjoyable (and probably other reasons).

The thing is you are ccomplaining over maybe 30-45 seconds of your gaming experience not being included in only one feature, that IMO is not really important.

Could they add this, yes, is it really that important, and will it add to the gaming experience, emm, not really.

I mean this is all just my opinion.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #28
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
You are all blowing this way out of proportion.

They made a decision they felt was in the best interest of the gaming experience.

They did something they thought most people would enjoy, which is not having long entrances for online games because they found it would be unenjoyable (and probably other reasons).

The thing is you are ccomplaining over maybe 30-45 seconds of your gaming experience not being included in only one feature, that IMO is not really important.

Could they add this, yes, is it really that important, and will it add to the gaming experience, emm, not really.

I mean this is all just my opinion.
Probably less Network sync checks and fewer places for sync issues to occur.

Personally I like the intros. I watch most of them before every game. Having them or not online is minor for me however.

It does give the same people who complain about niggling issues in thread after thread a soapbox to continue their crusade however. So there is that.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Again, how do you know this with certainty? Is it hard? I have no idea, but you keep saying things with what seems to be absolute certainty. This isn't the first time, so how do you know what's hard and what's easy and what it would impact?
Because I am no expert programmer, but I do know that adding in the feature to skip a cut scene with the press of one specific button is not hard at all. Most of the people on this forum could get it in the game.

― Plato
Old 05-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #30
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

No one cares how easy or hard it is. That's irrelevant. Especially when mutliple people in the thread have pointed out that it's present in other sports games.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #31
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Because I am no expert programmer, but I do know that adding in the feature to skip a cut scene with the press of one specific button is not hard at all. Most of the people on this forum could get it in the game.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #32
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
No one cares how easy or hard it is. That's irrelevant. Especially when mutliple people in the thread have pointed out that it's present in other sports games.
Should it be in the game? I guess so. To be honest I don't know how many people would really watch it. Particularly online gamers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »