Home

Old 06-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: USC?

I will personaly prevent us from post season play in the game, but why would they actually put it in the game. Theirs a ton of sc fans who wouldnt buy the game because of that.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:05 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
In '11 there were no punishments, bowl bans, or anything at all to indicate they got hammered. Don't see how '12 is gonna be any different. It'd be nice if the NCAA allowed EA to put player discipline and punishments back in. Then I think EA would be able to pre-setup USC with what they actually have (and whatever tOSU winds up with) (and also, inevitably, Auburn).
Didn't the Pres say that Auburn didn't break any rules with Newton unless they found out someone at Auburn paid him?
Old 06-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger_Woods
Didn't the Pres say that Auburn didn't break any rules with Newton unless they found out someone at Auburn paid him?
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that they know that Cam's dad had solicited money for him. The NCAA ruled that because "Cam didn't know" ::cough cough:: they would not rule him nor Auburn ineligable. Plan and simple the NCAA is inconsistant and is a joke, and yes I said this before OSU ever got in trouble. What ever happened to the whole recruiting services investigation that never really started involving Oregon, LSU, and a couple of other schools that I cannot remember?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

These threads pop up every 3 days now or what? Why would EA punish their customer? If you want to punish these programs when you get your copy go right ahead, but to think they will come out the box with bowl bans and scholly reductions is crazy.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:30 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

It's really not that crazy. Honestly, it would be a great idea realism wise if they could do that.

You would just give people an option to turn if off if they wanted. Then you are not alienating anyone, because its only there for the people who want it.

I mean, I understand EA not bothering to put time into this, but there is certainly no reason (other than the obvious one of it not being worth the development time) for them not to put it in the game.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyphan90
It's really not that crazy. Honestly, it would be a great idea realism wise if they could do that.

You would just give people an option to turn if off if they wanted. Then you are not alienating anyone, because its only there for the people who want it.

I mean, I understand EA not bothering to put time into this, but there is certainly no reason (other than the obvious one of it not being worth the development time) for them not to put it in the game.
There is plenty reason for them not to ship the game with bowl and scholarship bans. I understand realism but the line needs to be drawn somewhere. Next they're gonna ask EA to add in depth player personalities so you can have players rolling around in their borrowed BMWs or getting arrested on gun possession...
Old 06-04-2011, 02:27 AM   #15
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
There is plenty reason for them not to ship the game with bowl and scholarship bans. I understand realism but the line needs to be drawn somewhere. Next they're gonna ask EA to add in depth player personalities so you can have players rolling around in their borrowed BMWs or getting arrested on gun possession...
That would be hysterical though hahaha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2011, 02:36 AM   #16
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Now I know the real reason why Madden is implementing tendancies.

Carries a concealed weapon
Y/N

Sells property given to from college
Y/N

Personally the main issue with OSU is that Tressel didn't report the violations and they do deserve to be punished for that. If Tressel reported it as soon as he knew, then only the players should've been suspended. Death penalty is beyond insane, I hate OSU with a passion in large part to their cocky *** THE Ohio State University they try to get started.

Until another Ohio State University pops up, I won't be calling OSU, tOSU.

But none the less, unless they can prove more than Tressel knew and the extent of the knowledge than go from there, but with Tressel stepping down, I doubt they will have any worse than what USC got.

Like I said, Mississippi State needs to get penalties, they flat out admitted to offering Newton money but they aren't getting punished?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »