Home

Rate my custom playbook!

This is a discussion on Rate my custom playbook! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 08:28 PM   #25
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Rate my custom playbook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
Small question, is there a way we can download others playbooks? I think I heard a no but not sure.
Nope they'll probably add that next year.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

look @ the multiple playbook. it has ACE, I FORM, STRONG I, WISHBONE, FLEXBONE, SHOTGUN, WILDCAT. look how diverse that playbook is. My custom playbook will be based off of the multi minus FLEXBONE Ill add some PISTOL.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #27
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Oh really? Tell me more.http://www.operationsports.com/forum...look-like.html

Old 06-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I don't really think this is unrealistic. At my HS we ran the Felxbone, shotgun, I-Form, Ace, and a few other formations throughout the course of a game. Of course we only ran a few plays from each and they were so predictable, so it wasn't that effective.

― Plato
Old 06-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #29
Rookie

awil1026's Arena

OVR: 0

Some of yall on here are goin overboard. I mean its his playbook and if he wishes for it to be diverse thenits his choice, this is why EA is giving us this feature this year--so we can choose our favorite formations. I mean people have been asking to have custom playbooks for a long time and when you finally do get the feature, you basically complain about other people picking formations as they please. From this reaction some of you were better off just choosing another team's playbook since one of the 120 original playbooks were bound to adhere to the so-called realism everyone is talkin about. Its not like he's taking advantage of holes in the game so he wont be cheating or cheesing. And I understand that teams have philosophies but you cant forget that some teams want to have the most diverse and unpredictable playbook so that they dont put themselves at a disadvantage. This is how teams run the multiple playbook. I know that I've always wanted to have the wishbone formation without having the flexbone in there too.

But to johntom2000, i say you get rid of either the Shotgun - Trips TE or the
Shotgun - Trips Open and add something else you may want since you will probably be able to formation sub in a TE or WR with either one

Last edited by awil1026; 06-23-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: user
Old 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #30
Banned

johntom2000's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by awil1026
Some of yall on here are goin overboard. I mean its his playbook and if he wishes for it to be diverse thenits his choice, this is why EA is giving us this feature this year--so we can choose our favorite formations. I mean people have been asking to have custom playbooks for a long time and when you finally do get the feature, you basically complain about other people picking formations as they please. From this reaction some of you were better off just choosing another team's playbook since one of the 120 original playbooks were bound to adhere to the so-called realism everyone is talkin about. Its not like he's taking advantage of holes in the game so he wont be cheating or cheesing. And I understand that teams have philosophies but you cant forget that some teams want to have the most diverse and unpredictable playbook so that they dont put themselves at a disadvantage. This is how teams run the multiple playbook. I know that I've always wanted to have the wishbone formation without having the flexbone in there too.

But to blkrptnt819, i say you get rid of either the Shotgun - Trips TE or the
Shotgun - Trips Open and add something else you may want since you will probably be able to formation sub in a TE or WR with either one
Thanks again for the support. Plus its video game and everyone been asking for this and got it. Also I am going to run with what my strengths are and that is FB and 2 TE formations. Ya, I like the fact of keeping it "real" but, I agree with you some goes overboard with the face of trying to live in the real world in a game.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #31
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awil1026
But to blkrptnt819, i say you get rid of either the Shotgun - Trips TE or the

That's not my playbook. My playbook is out here and I'll put the thread it is in up here for u to see.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #32
Rookie

awil1026's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
That's not my playbook. My playbook is out here and I'll put the thread it is in up here for u to see.
Oh, all i saw was red and black on the avatar so i guess i should be directing that to johntom2000

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »