Home

Hardest team to turn into a 6 star team?

This is a discussion on Hardest team to turn into a 6 star team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 04:47 AM   #25
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1
Louisiana Lafayette

Vanderbilt

Rice University
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 06:58 AM   #26
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
I'd imagine any 1 star program in Texas, Florida, or California. Because you can pretty much guarantee you won't be getting any recruits higher than 3 star in the most sought after recruiting grounds.
I actually believe they are the easiest. Once you get rolling with teams in those states the recruits will start piling on. I think it would be a team in a state without a strong recruiting base.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2011, 07:45 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Hardest team to turn into a 6 star team?

Akron. You're the bottom of the well in Ohio, a state with more than a half dozen schools. Bad team in a bad conference is a bad combination for success.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:17 AM   #28
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

In my experience:

Utah State
Idaho
Eastern Michigan

For our OLD, we made custom conferences and Utah State was in the ACC, so that made it tough. Idaho (or even Wyoming) are tough too because of where they're located and their pipeline states...and finally...my Alma Mater, the HAPLESS Eastern Michigan Eagles; they're so bad.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd have to say Washington State because of the strength of the teams they have to play. Also New Mexico State because in any given year you'll only see two or three three star recruits in state and conference prestige is low so you have very few positive pitches to use.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:51 AM   #30
Rookie

ROSStafarian's Arena

OVR: 2

1:WKU
2:FIU
3:Eastern Michigan

If anyone has ever recruited a 5* to come to Western Kentucky you really deserve a pat on the back.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:55 AM   #31
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOWASs68
In my experience:

Utah State
Idaho
Eastern Michigan

For our OLD, we made custom conferences and Utah State was in the ACC, so that made it tough. Idaho (or even Wyoming) are tough too because of where they're located and their pipeline states...and finally...my Alma Mater, the HAPLESS Eastern Michigan Eagles; they're so bad.
Yeah, Idaho and Wyoming are always really difficult and I usually bow out for another job. Idaho has TERRIBLE recruiting tools to work with and is in a mediocre state. Wyoming is really in the middle of nowhere it feels like and didn't have good pipelines.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 0

How is FIU hard to turn into a 6 star team compared to FAU? FIU is a better team, has better Recruiting ratings, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »