Home

I thought CPU Psychic Defensive PlayCalling

This is a discussion on I thought CPU Psychic Defensive PlayCalling within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #1
Rookie

4solo's Arena

OVR: 10
Angry I thought CPU Psychic Defensive PlayCalling

was gone.......PFFT!!! Man I spent a couple hours coming up with a sweet Triple Option playbook. Went through and got all the best formations; even tested all the plays to see which ones work the best. Had the right compliment of short passes and PA passes to go with the grind it out attack. Had my Audibles set to the T. Only to get in game with the CPU and have my dreams crushed. Come to the line and see the D shifted heavy for the power option, OK cool formation audible to the FB dive and all the DLine pinched WTF! So I audibled back to the original play and Viola! Dline spread out WTF! And they did it two more times b4 the playclock ran out WTF!

Now I hadn't really noticed it much b/c I normally use a pro style attack, and I swear I hadn't really noticed it on 12 b4 today. But man I'm pissed cuz I spent all that time setting up my playbook just for the CPU to know exactly what I'm doing PFFT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 02:30 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: I thought CPU Psychic Defensive PlayCalling

I assume you're playing on AA, correct? I've noticed nearly every play the CPU is set up perfectly on AA. That means my playbook I created that is all shotgun formations, but loaded with run and PA plays is worthless on AA. Every time I line up in a 4 wide set and call a run play, the CPU still was in a 4-3.

If you can deal with the CPU FG logic on Heisman, I suggest you play on that. I have yet to see the CPU come out in a 4-3 when I call a run play from the shotgun unless I am in an Shotgun Ace formation.

― Plato
Old 07-17-2011, 02:30 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Haha...thats BS. The CPU is such a d*ck.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #4
Rookie

4solo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I assume you're playing on AA, correct? I've noticed nearly every play the CPU is set up perfectly on AA. That means my playbook I created that is all shotgun formations, but loaded with run and PA plays is worthless on AA. Every time I line up in a 4 wide set and call a run play, the CPU still was in a 4-3.

If you can deal with the CPU FG logic on Heisman, I suggest you play on that. I have yet to see the CPU come out in a 4-3 when I call a run play from the shotgun unless I am in an Shotgun Ace formation.
No I was playing on Heisman. I just finished playing on AA and it was the same. F-ing CPU.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:37 AM   #5
Rookie

nag5115's Arena

You got your custom playbook to work without the muddle huddle glitch? Thats what im most shocked about!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #6
Rookie

4solo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nag5115
You got your custom playbook to work without the muddle huddle glitch? Thats what im most shocked about!!
What's that?
Old 07-17-2011, 03:43 AM   #7
Rookie

nag5115's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4solo
What's that?
When the plays dont show up in the play calling screen and if you pick one all 11 guys come huddle around the ball, and you just watch helplessly until the playclock runs out.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:59 AM   #8
Rookie

4solo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nag5115
When the plays dont show up in the play calling screen and if you pick one all 11 guys come huddle around the ball, and you just watch helplessly until the playclock runs out.
Nah haven't experienced that. But I did make a playbook that I loaded up for the cpu yesterday and when they broke the huddle all them started to back up to the goal line like they was playing a prevent; even the dline. But it was 1st qrt. and I was on my own 35 yard line 2nd and 4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »